Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
go visit a museum and educate yourself OP
fuk off m8
wow a castle on a loving hill. AMAZING!!!
SIGH
eat some haggis or whatever idiot
Goku bagpipe player in kilt. Freeballin.
View Results

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

eat a roll with lorne sausage on it and realise you have wasted your life up until now :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Buce posted:

irn-bru. IRN-BRU

this but also if you get fish and chips be warned they will offer you "salt and sauce" instead of salt and vinegar because they are animals on the east coast

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Ruby what the HELL is going on over there

they end every sentence with an upwards inflected "eh?" and it's windy as poo poo

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I feel like being on the top of one of those big red busses during strong wind would be a little disconcerting

it's only true terror if you do it while you have eyelash extensions

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Is the munchie box the one where you get fried chicken and fries and onions and jalapeņos and sweet peppers all rolled in curry spice and then served with curry sauce. If it is, yeah get that.

munchie box

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Chinatown posted:

just got a wrap tonite but im gonna end myself with one of these this weekend :haibrow:

most Chinese restaurants also do a munchie box :hmmyes: that could be important information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

there's a good boba shop in glasgow if you're into that :hai: