Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

I think da OP is laughing at us because we are all the same :smith:

That can't be true. My word shirt says I am an individual and also asks passersby why are they so serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005

ProfessorMarvel posted:

OP what do you think of what they said in Multiverse of Madness, that when you lucid dream you're really inhabiting a body in another universe?

I think America Chavez is a loving badass

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I may not control my dreams but I actually have control of my life :shrug:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't usually remember my dreams but I started taking this supplement called alteril and it makes me wake up during the night but I remember my dreams and I feel fully rested when I wake up which I usually don't. No lucid dreams. I think I may have had one when I was young where I flew over my house. Then I woke up and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith was playing on the radio and I had heard it in my dream.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was just a shadow in the night sky, a black quill at the bottom of the ocean. :shrug:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you have neve posted in FYAD before have you?

Buddy I don't wanna catch prodromal schizophrenia

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
I'm sure it's flaccid dreaming..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
One time, back when I was a teenager, I read online that peanut butter and banana sandwiches induce lucid dreaming if you have them before bed (no reason provided). I did not have a lucid dream but I will say that if that DOES work and I just got unlucky then Elvis' diet makes a whole lot more sense now.