Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

this idea is so cute and precious i love it

he's going on an adventure... a forums adventure :-]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Good luck OP, stay safe (waves handkerchief at departing adventurer)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Someone should have really posted a list of safe forums to spend the night in and which forums will leave your posting car up on cinderblocks & your posting kidney missing the next day, oops :rip:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Make a 2nd account to post in the scary chain probatable forums called 'Shadow0's vpn'

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If he falls ill or injured does he have backup forums to rest/recover at? It would be wise to schedule in some flex time if posting emergencies arise.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Wishing OP's fate is not him becoming a fyad POW

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

kinda sick of talking about FYAD itt tbh

but one thought i was holding onto was that if my warning of OP becoming a fyad POW came true we could have had a fun situation where we enter negotiations with their leader to exchange one of their SA FYAD prisoners or another forum's land for OP's safe return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

It's just a forum, goons.