Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Vegetable posted:

Everything I’ve read convinces me that he must have smelled like poo poo

There was a period of his life, around when he cheated Wozniak out of a good chunk of his rightly earned paycheck for the first time with the Breakout board for Atari, when he ate only fruit and believed it made it so he didn't need to bathe. I wonder how long he held onto that belief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Torquemada posted:

I’m wondering if Musky would have the same amount of people sad he died, quick let’s kill him and find out.

I dunno, a lot of people love the car

It'd make a fine funeral pyre though

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mooey Cow posted:

I remember when Stebe Jubs died. I remember it like yesterday. I was in Budapest at the time, and had been walking all day with my new friend. In the evening we sat down to check our internets and I saw a notice that he was dead. I said "huh. Steve Jobs died", and she said "Who?"
"Eh, a computer guy", I said.

If only everyone had this reaction

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Zeniel posted:

Legitimately no clue why people call Steve Jobs a genius. Like, what did he actually do besides get really lucky and the usual theft and sociopathy employed to the newly created tech sector?

Do people think all the photgraphs of him looking smugly thoughtful were just random pictures people took of him?

Observe and know the power of good publicity