Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you think will win the 2022 MLB World Series?
This poll is closed.
Mariners 32 20.65%
Blue Jays 13 8.39%
Rays 2 1.29%
Guardians 9 5.81%
Yankees 13 8.39%
Astros 12 7.74%
Phillies 10 6.45%
Braves 13 8.39%
Dodgers 22 14.19%
Padres 12 7.74%
Mets 10 6.45%
Cardinals 7 4.52%
Total: 155 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

FlamingLiberal posted:

Wow the playoffs are long as gently caress now. Could finish the second week of November?

Keep in mind that the playoffs are starting like 3 days later than they normally would have due to the lockout. That said, last year's World Series did end November 2 (November 3 would have been game 7) so yeah, it's been bleeding into November a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Does YouTube TV have all the playoff games? And do they always have that cool feature to use your team’s radio announcers?

YouTube TV, Hulu Live or whatever, Sling, DirecTV Stream all should have the right channels to watch all of the playoffs. But no, they just carry the channels so no radio feed overlay.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
They generally split up the leagues' WC/DS/CS by adding a day off before they start. Absolutely dumb to do it by adding a phantom off day after game 1 of the division series.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

maffew buildings posted:

smdh why couldn't Houston cheat the right way

The only mistake the Astros made was they got caught. It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Aaron Judge: ‘I Wish I’d Just Used Steroids And Hit 80 Home Runs’ [The Onion]

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

seiferguy posted:

I subscribe to fuboTV because it's the only streaming TV that has ROOT sports to watch the Mariners (and the Kraken). Of course, fubo doesn't have TBS so looks like it's sketchy streams for me! Thanks MLB!

DirecTV Stream also has Root Sports (and TBS).

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Yankees should improve their lineup by signing some kind of wind elemental

It worked for the Twins in the late 80s/early 90s.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

That’s 4 pennants, 2 titles, and 6 straight division titles. That’s a Dynasty.

Actually that's 3 straight division titles followed by a year where a team that was below .500 in the shortened regular season went to the ALCS followed by 2 straight division titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Intruder posted:

I appreciate all the posters popping up to try to make us unhappy about winning the World Series :shobon:

Enjoy it. Winning is fun.