Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

<dips deep fried butter sandwiched between two layers of donut in a tub of ranch sauce before eating it - an act of extreme, perhaps foolhardy, bravery in a land without communist health care> freedom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

i don't understand movies or tv shows unless they're awkwardly remade by other americans!

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

it was originally called aluminum and then y'all (the commonwealth) decided you were gonna add a syllable to it and we don't listen to no queen

you tell them buddy. man the other day i got burglarized! a burglarizer broke into my house in a flagrant act of burglarization!!

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

are you talking about Wilfred?

what if mad max but people had to drink tiddy milk for some reason! haha thunderdome, guzzoline! i completely get where this series was coming from and there are legit sequels after the one we called road warrior because we didn't know about the first movie for 20 years!

Stoner Sloth

gonna go to the state fair which is somehow linked to democracy?? and eat a deep fried deep fryer, shoot my twin pistols in the air, salute an eagle (before shooting and deep frying it) and uh.. liberty high school football rules!!!

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Cut me off a slice of that american cheese

nm, what's 'american' refined cheese-adjacent shelf stable products with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

<drives on the wrong side of the road in an 8 ton truck that's rolling coal>