Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Intruder posted:

loving christ

and he kept playing anyway. at a position where 90+ mph balls constantly hit your thumb

Yeah, I know athletes want to be there for their teams in the big games but don't play through a serious injury like that. Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've been watching the replay of the homerun and man that does not look like a homerun swing

I have no idea how he hit that out

LongTimeFirstTime
Sep 29, 2021

Mr. Fix It posted:

good news everyone: yankees lost and will lose the series because of the bad karma mcmagic has built up posting in this thread and others

Couldn't believe that game didn't end before Astros Mariners.

Another 2005-esque 18 inning affair. Insane!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I remember in 2012 when we traded Ichiro to the Yankees, and he got to experience the post-season with them. I remember when they got eliminated, he mentioned he was sad, but incredibly happy he got to feel that sadness because it meant something to him, and yeah I finally get what he means.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
drat, Cal. Get better soon.

Sad but it’s really weird. For getting swept I just can’t remotely be mad about how it went down other than the dang game one homer.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm visiting my parents in Spain and my dad and I could only make it to the 14th inning before passing out at 3 AM

GG Mariners bros, the AL West is going to be a lot of fun next season

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
We left for dinner in the 9th, stayed forever and still had enough time to watch two more innings at a bar.

Go Stros. ALCS again!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Man I thought this would go 5 after that poo poo JV start. loving baseball man

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/mikaylaa_cm/status/1581832747764838400

If you were at the game you might have been sitting next to a hall of famer without realizing it

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Rooting for the Mariners? That traitor is dead to me. :mad:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Intruder posted:

If you were at the game you might have been sitting next to a hall of famer without realizing it

lmao, that's a pretty good way to move about incognito though...

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Intruder posted:

For those seats? Am I wiping my rear end with $20s too?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

...! posted:

Rooting for the Mariners? That traitor is dead to me. :mad:

Apparently he's extremely good friends with Robbie Ray from their DBacks days

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Grienke owns and it's a crime he won't have a WS ring

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

MrMidnight posted:

gently caress Hinch forever for pulling him

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

MrMidnight posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

I'm not a doctor but that sounds extremely painful