Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
those of us wise enough to have chosen the detachable penis option can simply throw it in the dishwasher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If the penis won't go into the dishwasher, then the dishwasher must go into the penis.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dishwasher? i barely touched'er!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
One of them automatic bottle cleaners that thrusts a bottle brush up there and rotates it at high speed while injecting detergent.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op braggin for days about their stank dick and won't even give us a whiff

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Stepbrother, what are you doing in the dishwasher?!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this dirt clean from my dick? No, this my dick will rather the multitudinous seas pestilent, making the green one brown

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I wash my dick when it smells and I'm not even sexually active, hth op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

rear end-penny posted:

I wash my dick when it smells and I'm not even sexually active, hth op

beta energy like this is the reason

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Much like drinking before you get thirsty, you should wash your junk before the stank is notable.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you tug constantly the dirt doesn’t have any time to form layers

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

If you haven't had an STD test since 3 months after you last stopped having sex/oral without condoms (virus development time so it's testable) assuming you ever did practice unsafe sex, then why not go get one, any GP will do it (or lie to the STD clinic a bit about your sexual history to get it free). It's an easy simple almost painless test, and if it's (God-willing, sounds like it will be) negative result, then if you stay faithful to your gf and ever do get an STD while with her, you can verbally abuse her for negging your poz hole.

If that happens (and God-willing it won't), I will not suggest that you call her an "HIV whore" like Larry Flynt did to his partner in the biographical film "The People vs. Larry Flynt", but if you do, pls post about it, as it was very funny in the movie. I forget what she called him in return, "filthy cripple" or something, does anyone remember?

Edit: Also demand your gf gets a test. If she claims to have never had unsafe sex, tell her with a straight face that she might have caught it off a toilet seat or from swimming pool water, and refuse to be convinced otherwise.

I think you would be shocked at how confused providers get when you seek an std test without being driven by symptoms. It is very strange.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

beta energy like this is the reason

for the season?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Take a putty knife and just start hacking away as hard as you can at those layers of smeg and pus.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Is there a penis cleaning fleshlight and if not how do I copyright?

fakeedit: I’ve made a mockup with blueprints. It’s a Pringles can with an assortment of kitchen sponges and toothbrushes glued inside

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A brown-haired chick who eats a whole jar of Nutella off my dick and pretends she has a beard and does a bunch of man projects around the house while I jerk the last bit of chocolate out of my pphole. :jackbud:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Have you washed your disgusting dong yet, OP?

If your wife is reading this: Please tie him down in his sleep and give that filthy willie a sponge bath with antiseptic soap. Better do the balls too, to be safe.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Op died of sepsis long ago

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Complications due to stank-dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My dirty dick
My dirty dick
I want you to play