Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
gg everyone, town you played well!
thought you had a win for a while, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whoooo great job HCT and Windward! You guys were awesome!

And thanks of course to the mods, great game!

Also I got the message both nights and I DID use and action N2. I wasn’t lying at all (well maybe a little)

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
I see town is as active in the post game as they were the in end game lol

Very fun game, great job to scum, Monathin please don't be a stranger!

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

Hal Insandenza posted:

Whoooo great job HCT and Windward! You guys were awesome!

And thanks of course to the mods, great game!

Also I got the message both nights and I DID use and action N2. I wasn’t lying at all (well maybe a little)

Oh yeah, good job mods!

I wasn't lying about my actions either lol, I lost the jail after N1 and I was completely vanillized after Lotus died. The only thing that I lied about was my ninja instead of a lightning rod.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
I, of course, lied about everything. Redirecting people told me what actions they performed, so that became part of the fakeclaim. Well played everyone, and thanks mods for running this cool game.

Also, lots of good songs this time.