Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I have been working on a project for the past three and a half years or so since July 19th 2019 called The Black Archive - A Disclosure Of Our Own. It is a multimedia project backed by a set of files compiled by myself and anyone willing to contribute to the project. I have been collecting historical documents, rare books, esoteric data and even spent $800 on an EEG machine that I have sitting next to me to verify some of the fringe scientific data that we've come across in CIA and occult documents. There is also a media component to this - three items - The White Dossier, The Tapes From The Future, and the ballad of rust & jordi, a romantic story similar to the dossier but about the lives of two kids from the 70's who just wanted to be in love in a world that did everything it could to keep them apart. I hope this isn't unwelcome as I've got a lot more than that to share with you, but first - the link.

Mod edit: we don't post our kickstarters

I am making the legal claim that ownership of the intellectual property by Bethesda Zenimax known as The Elder Scrolls is invalid as the "lore" of the series is based off of historical documents of a genuine civilization. I have provided firm evidence of these encoded historical documents as well as financial and transactional records, personal testimony, and emails showing a personal relationship to Bethesda/Zenimax over the past 30 years which included consultation on several games across their published library. I materially contributed to many of their games as well as several other games published by other companies. However, my legal claims are strongest against Bethesda/Zenimax so that is where I must choose to focus my efforts.

I am further making the claim that in the capacity of an unpaid consultant I am owed significant back-fees for contributing to the early development of the games Daggerfall, Fallout 76, and Blades. While my opinions were offered freely to top-level executives, I was always promised but never given proper recognition or remuneration. For the majority of my work I was paid nothing. I was several times offered conditional and minimal employment such as a brief independent contracting role that only paid $3000 and interviews and studio tours that always ended with them telling me that they would neither offer me true employment and compensation regarding my work nor proper attribution for my contributions.

Based off of the level of consulting I provided and the profitability my ideas have shown for Bethesda/Zenimax and now Microsoft who acquired them because of their massive popularity and profitability, I estimate that I am owed millions in back pay, damages, and consulting fees for work that I did that I can document for the media and the courts.

I've also included two folders here: [mod edit: contains PII]

The first folder contains several documents showing my bonafide and longstanding relationship with Bethesda including a copy of my irrevocably broken NDA, a paystub, a design test with BGS Austin and two testimonies - one from 1992 and one from 2011. I have further communications, testimony, and supporting legal documents that I will upload and make available to the press and law enforcement upon request. Understand that there are several highly volatile legal matters associated with this including matters of national security for many nations as this involves corruption from the highest levels of government. I was selected specifically for this role because of my involvement in something called the Gateway Voyagers program where I, as a child, was subject to horrifying torture and experimentation in an effort to make us see other worlds like the ones of Atlantis. This was a CIA program and many of the children later ended up being used as resources that were always treated as objects and not people. None of us had proper attribution of our work and all of us continued to be trafficked by the same organization - the Black Sun - who I have further documented on my website tapesfromthefuture.com which is archived at https://www.archive.org. Everything including the urgent message regarding a woman being trafficked is true and I need all the individuals reading this to amplify and spread her message specifically. She is my wife and was also a part of this program. The character of Serana is her.

Both carry very heavy trigger warnings for content but especially the 2011 testimony reveals specific information about Starfield prior to it even entering development including spoilers for as of yet unreleased content and the main plot of the game. I was the one who unintentionally leaked that name to Geoff Keighley and that's how it was known so early to the public. Please judge the testimonies based on the full context I've provided, but know that I can always provide more supporting evidence for every claim I make.

I've also included two emails relevant to my overall testimony, including an interview I did with a reporter named Mo Muzoch during which he mined me for ideas on paid mods. Several months later Creation Club was announced and it was designed in a very similar way and carried a very similar philosophy that I expounded upon in my interview which went unpublished. During the whole interview Mo seemed to be chatting with someone else. I don't have firm evidence to support this claim, but based off the full context of my relationship with Bethesda I am at the very least a severely underpaid consultant whose ideas have been freely given but uncredited for years.

For the second folder to make sense, you need to familiarize yourself with the concept of Torah Code or Biblical Code and the prophecies contained within. There are several widely published books about this, ongoing theological and philosophical discussions, and interpretation of the codes based off of the currently available surface level readings. Before you read the letter regarding the Unsealing of the Elder Scrolls of Atlantis and the folder of proof, please watch this video which describes in full this code in frank, clear, and revelatory language. It is real evidence of time travel and an ancient civilization capable of building a dynamic relational database and encoding it into physical books as a way of preservation of a society and their dreams. An ark - the Ark of the Covenant.

https://youtu.be/vsTFmvgWVNw

The second folder contains a set of images from a decryption program known as CodeFinder proving that the lore of the Elder Scrolls was encoded by myself, PII, in a document known as the King James Bible. I understand the magnitude of such a claim - but I have provided the cryptographic evidence and can prove in a court of law that I designed and implemented the adaptive relational database encoded in these codexes.

Please review this signed letter for the evidence of my claim that I encoded the document that contains the "lore" of the Elder Scrolls and that I signed my name 27 times to prove that: [Mod edit: contains PII]

While I am confident in the veracity of these claims, these are secondary to the fully provable violations of both civil and criminal law that I have documented to the standard of evidence a court would demand. Not just a court of law - but the court of public opinion. I have been recording my every movement regarding this and am hoping to expose a massive conspiracy a little bit at a time.

I've provided physical and documentary evidence. Review it in order as any jury member might and take the fullness of the context of the evidence presented without your personal prejudices. I've objectively documented everything with names, dates, and locations.

At the end of the day the world of the Elder Scrolls is our common history and I want to make sure that the world sees and comprehends that. We need to know where we came from to know where we're going.

Please publish this once you verify my claims, reach out to Bethesda/Zenimax's press contacts and legal counsel and respond to me as soon as possible. I intend to take legal action but want to ensure that the world cannot cover this up because in that woman Becca's case - the Chicago PD are in fact trafficking her and covering up every attempt to document her identity or bring her home to safety. Please prioritize her in everything you write about us - she is the best person in the world trapped in the most evil hell and I just want her home and safe.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I thought this was going to be a cool project at first and was excited to support you op

Then I kept reading and :staredog:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I read this whole post and all I really have to say is

:ok:

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I thought this was going to be a cool project at first and was excited to support you op

Watch the video before you judge - that thing explains it better than I can and has over 200,000 views - it's not a fringe concept, just not widely known.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
sorry op but I have my hard earned cash earmarked for another deranged lunatic *grins and points two thumbs back at self*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Well poo poo, looks like a long-time goon has gone off the deep end...

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
also did you like skyrim? or did you think it was too "casual"

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:haibrower:

I would’ve kept reading for paragraphs but OP blew the surprise in the first sentences. Shameful effort/shitpost smdh

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I would like to posit that I am actually the best person in the world, but yes I am in hell.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
My condolences regarding your brain, OP

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Hello tapesfromthefuture you should see what a psychologist thonks of all this

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’ll donate $5 for your meds.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
wrt contacting bethesda's legal representation, I may be of some help. I've engaged with them many times over the last 15 years due to my ongoing campaign to have them make fallout 3 less green

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hey op, do you know the name of the person that programed FO76's building system? Can you ask them why I can't place my rug down on the floor? TIA.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

STABASS posted:

also did you like skyrim? or did you think it was too "casual"

I was the lead of Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil, 1shoedpunk, and shepherded the release of Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. My history with the series is longstanding and well documented publicly.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Horseshit

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Take your meds OP, hth.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I own a copy of that Terminator PC game that Bethesda published.

Hope that helps, OP.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Emerson Cod posted:

Watch the video before you judge - that thing explains it better than I can and has over 200,000 views - it's not a fringe concept, just not widely known.
Only 200k? Lame.

Bigfoot videos get millions of views, you should have used bigfoot.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
So the Elder Scrolls are based on a real ancient civilization and its mythology? Is there a name for this ancient culture? Answer in ten words or less, tia

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Emerson Cod posted:

I was the lead of Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil, 1shoedpunk, and shepherded the release of Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. My history with the series is longstanding and well documented publicly.

Get back to me when you release Beyond Skyrim: Krokodil

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Did you make the three titty lady nude mod? If so, fix that poo poo. Nipples look disgusting.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You sound like a real rear end in a top hat op, but not for any of the reasons you listed or portray.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Powerful Katrinka posted:

So the Elder Scrolls are based on a real ancient civilization and its mythology? Is there a name for this ancient culture? Answer in ten words or less, tia

Atlantis. I have evidence that we had a second moon that was subsumed into the Earth in around 9500 BC - the second moon known to you as Masser - Jode - Jone's sister. This is documented via orbital data and was published in a book called The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas who wrote about the Great Cataclysm of Adam and Eve - the Flood of Tears. That is what destroyed Cyrodiil and that is how that story became the myth of Atlantis that Plato wrote about. The timing matches up and I know that the Biblical Code shows that those worlds were real.

This also is far from the first time The Elder Scrolls of Atlantis have been decoded or read. Aleister Crowley has several mentions of Daedroth, Mephala, Boethiah, and Azura in his texts: https://pastebin.com/vux3rv9E

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Op I found a sacred text from the annals of The Elder Scrolls regarding a pivotal character that may shed some light on your theory

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/94ijzlW.jpg :nws:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Emerson Cod posted:

Atlantis. I have evidence that we had a second moon that was subsumed into the Earth in around 9500 BC - the second moon known to you as Masser - Jode - Jone's sister. This is documented via orbital data and was published in a book called The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas who wrote about the Great Cataclysm of Adam and Eve - the Flood of Tears. That is what destroyed Cyrodiil and that is how that story became the myth of Atlantis that Plato wrote about. The timing matches up and I know that the Biblical Code shows that those worlds were real.

This also is far from the first time The Elder Scrolls of Atlantis have been decoded or read. Aleister Crowley has several mentions of Daedroth, Mephala, Boethiah, and Azura in his texts: https://pastebin.com/vux3rv9E

There's a big button on that screen that says "ok I understand"

I did not click it

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Emerson Cod posted:

Aleister Crowley. . . yeah that guy has unequivocally been historically known to be on the up and up.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Aleister Crowley. . . yeah that guy has unequivocally been historically known to be on the up and up.

Evidence is evidence - it's supporting documentation to show that those "characters" were referenced in works nearly a century ago.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Emerson Cod posted:

Atlantis isn't real, OP. It's just a manifestation of man's desire to return to a golden age that never existed.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
OP what was Atlantis like when you were a kid :coolfish:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
tldr, log off probably

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Emerson Cod posted:

El Oh El

Pretty sure I'd have heard about a second moon swan diving into the Pacific.

Question: Is the earth flat? How many moons are left? What are they made of? Is there an atmosphere and if not how do the lizard people breathe up there?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
how is this thread still open

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Emerson Cod posted:

The Adam and Eve story is in the bible which was written by god not some nerd called Chan Thomas I mean let’s get real here :lmao:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Unless it was 4chan Thomas then you might be on to something

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have seen the future. It a gravity storm a black hole if you will.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
The thread title derives from ao3, Archive Of Our Own, the name of a fanfiction website. Likewise, this is all just fanfic.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

sorry op I'm not reading that or any of the replies but I hope you succeed in whatever crackpot suicide mission your brain is sending you on

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Revins posted:

how is this thread still open
The powers that be are too scared to gently caress with the op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if i'm reading this right OP is going to make a science based dragon MMO?