Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Powerful Katrinka posted:

It was typically Thule, not Atlantis. Nazis and the occultist and spiritualists who inspired a lot of Nazi beliefs also identified Tibet, Germany, Scandinavia, India, Egypt, Greece, the Arctic, and the center of the earth as the ancestral homeland of the Aryans

Honest to God, shut the gently caress up. Not everything is about racism, you sound brain damaged, and your "contributions" aren't informed, funny, or interesting

Look, I believe the people who think Atlantis was some lost super civilization are the same dog-whistle racists as the ancient aliens people. If you don't then fine but that's no reason to insult me over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Evidence of Atlantis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXqGOnHxVQ

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

op are you Michael Kirkbride?

nah kirkbride has talent

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
op does this mean the catgirls from elder scrolls are real? can you help me gently caress one?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjroGEfkFgA

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

My mom emailed me poo poo like this when she thought the world was going to end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hey OP, i mighta been outta line with that comment about how you should take your meds. Because before you do that you should stop taking LSD or mushrooms or whatever the gently caress you're on. If you're not taking drugs, not on prescribed meds, and are always like that (offishah), then God help you, and go see a psych already.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

the holy poopacy posted:

op does this mean the catgirls from elder scrolls are real? can you help me gently caress one?

I need answers on who wrote: “The Lusty Argonian Maid” OP, also I would very much like to know the answer to the above.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Robo Reagan posted:

honestly how many gay women and enbys thought this was about ao3 itt

you outed yourself

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the ending of the words is ALMSIVI

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

the holy poopacy posted:

You have to show her your Smooth Moves. And also steal some poo poo.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Look, I believe the people who think Atlantis was some lost super civilization are the same dog-whistle racists as the ancient aliens people. If you don't then fine but that's no reason to insult me over it.

There is some truth to that, but you being somewhat correct is also

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i believe that atlantis was real and its inhabitants were filipino

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i believe that atlantis was real and its inhabitants were filipino

I used to think the same thing but it turned out I was thinking of the Philippines. It's a surprisingly common mistake.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

There is some truth to that, but you being somewhat correct is also

This is every day for me :smith:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
wait is this for loving real

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Ultra Carp

Emerson Cod posted:

I have been working on a project for the past three and a half years or so since July 19th 2019 called The Black Archive - A Disclosure Of Our Own. It is a multimedia project backed by a set of files compiled by myself and anyone willing to contribute to the project. I have been collecting historical documents, rare books, esoteric data and even spent $800 on an EEG machine that I have sitting next to me to verify some of the fringe scientific data that we've come across in CIA and occult documents. There is also a media component to this - three items - The White Dossier, The Tapes From The Future, and the ballad of rust & jordi, a romantic story similar to the dossier but about the lives of two kids from the 70's who just wanted to be in love in a world that did everything it could to keep them apart. I hope this isn't unwelcome as I've got a lot more than that to share with you, but first - the link.

Mod edit: we don't post our kickstarters

I am making the legal claim that ownership of the intellectual property by Bethesda Zenimax known as The Elder Scrolls is invalid as the "lore" of the series is based off of historical documents of a genuine civilization. I have provided firm evidence of these encoded historical documents as well as financial and transactional records, personal testimony, and emails showing a personal relationship to Bethesda/Zenimax over the past 30 years which included consultation on several games across their published library. I materially contributed to many of their games as well as several other games published by other companies. However, my legal claims are strongest against Bethesda/Zenimax so that is where I must choose to focus my efforts.

I am further making the claim that in the capacity of an unpaid consultant I am owed significant back-fees for contributing to the early development of the games Daggerfall, Fallout 76, and Blades. While my opinions were offered freely to top-level executives, I was always promised but never given proper recognition or remuneration. For the majority of my work I was paid nothing. I was several times offered conditional and minimal employment such as a brief independent contracting role that only paid $3000 and interviews and studio tours that always ended with them telling me that they would neither offer me true employment and compensation regarding my work nor proper attribution for my contributions.

Based off of the level of consulting I provided and the profitability my ideas have shown for Bethesda/Zenimax and now Microsoft who acquired them because of their massive popularity and profitability, I estimate that I am owed millions in back pay, damages, and consulting fees for work that I did that I can document for the media and the courts.

I've also included two folders here: [mod edit: contains PII]

The first folder contains several documents showing my bonafide and longstanding relationship with Bethesda including a copy of my irrevocably broken NDA, a paystub, a design test with BGS Austin and two testimonies - one from 1992 and one from 2011. I have further communications, testimony, and supporting legal documents that I will upload and make available to the press and law enforcement upon request. Understand that there are several highly volatile legal matters associated with this including matters of national security for many nations as this involves corruption from the highest levels of government. I was selected specifically for this role because of my involvement in something called the Gateway Voyagers program where I, as a child, was subject to horrifying torture and experimentation in an effort to make us see other worlds like the ones of Atlantis. This was a CIA program and many of the children later ended up being used as resources that were always treated as objects and not people. None of us had proper attribution of our work and all of us continued to be trafficked by the same organization - the Black Sun - who I have further documented on my website tapesfromthefuture.com which is archived at https://www.archive.org. Everything including the urgent message regarding a woman being trafficked is true and I need all the individuals reading this to amplify and spread her message specifically. She is my wife and was also a part of this program. The character of Serana is her.

Both carry very heavy trigger warnings for content but especially the 2011 testimony reveals specific information about Starfield prior to it even entering development including spoilers for as of yet unreleased content and the main plot of the game. I was the one who unintentionally leaked that name to Geoff Keighley and that's how it was known so early to the public. Please judge the testimonies based on the full context I've provided, but know that I can always provide more supporting evidence for every claim I make.

I've also included two emails relevant to my overall testimony, including an interview I did with a reporter named Mo Muzoch during which he mined me for ideas on paid mods. Several months later Creation Club was announced and it was designed in a very similar way and carried a very similar philosophy that I expounded upon in my interview which went unpublished. During the whole interview Mo seemed to be chatting with someone else. I don't have firm evidence to support this claim, but based off the full context of my relationship with Bethesda I am at the very least a severely underpaid consultant whose ideas have been freely given but uncredited for years.

For the second folder to make sense, you need to familiarize yourself with the concept of Torah Code or Biblical Code and the prophecies contained within. There are several widely published books about this, ongoing theological and philosophical discussions, and interpretation of the codes based off of the currently available surface level readings. Before you read the letter regarding the Unsealing of the Elder Scrolls of Atlantis and the folder of proof, please watch this video which describes in full this code in frank, clear, and revelatory language. It is real evidence of time travel and an ancient civilization capable of building a dynamic relational database and encoding it into physical books as a way of preservation of a society and their dreams. An ark - the Ark of the Covenant.

https://youtu.be/vsTFmvgWVNw

The second folder contains a set of images from a decryption program known as CodeFinder proving that the lore of the Elder Scrolls was encoded by myself, PII, in a document known as the King James Bible. I understand the magnitude of such a claim - but I have provided the cryptographic evidence and can prove in a court of law that I designed and implemented the adaptive relational database encoded in these codexes.

Please review this signed letter for the evidence of my claim that I encoded the document that contains the "lore" of the Elder Scrolls and that I signed my name 27 times to prove that: [Mod edit: contains PII]

While I am confident in the veracity of these claims, these are secondary to the fully provable violations of both civil and criminal law that I have documented to the standard of evidence a court would demand. Not just a court of law - but the court of public opinion. I have been recording my every movement regarding this and am hoping to expose a massive conspiracy a little bit at a time.

I've provided physical and documentary evidence. Review it in order as any jury member might and take the fullness of the context of the evidence presented without your personal prejudices. I've objectively documented everything with names, dates, and locations.

At the end of the day the world of the Elder Scrolls is our common history and I want to make sure that the world sees and comprehends that. We need to know where we came from to know where we're going.

Please publish this once you verify my claims, reach out to Bethesda/Zenimax's press contacts and legal counsel and respond to me as soon as possible. I intend to take legal action but want to ensure that the world cannot cover this up because in that woman Becca's case - the Chicago PD are in fact trafficking her and covering up every attempt to document her identity or bring her home to safety. Please prioritize her in everything you write about us - she is the best person in the world trapped in the most evil hell and I just want her home and safe.

same

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
bc i have proof DuckTales® was Real and as a sovereign citizem i propose we ally and combine our two nations as one, w/ liberty, and justice for all.
i will make the website, are you ready to take this step?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I hope you get the help you need OP. You do seem to be uniquely genuine in a way that is endearing and rare. Your spinning video gave me some of the loudest laughs I’ve had in a while.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
good job OP this is some hard hitting stuff

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

op you are not getting away with this

7742'53.8"

the sleeper wakes

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

honestly how many gay women and enbys thought this was about ao3 itt

this is the worst smut fic I've ever read

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yaldabaoth posted:

Shut the gently caress up and stop ruining this thread. You're ruining a thread about a possible lawsuit that claims Bethesda is using a forgotten civilization as crib notes for video game lore.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Emerson Cod posted:

I have been working on a project for the past three and a half years or so since July 19th 2019 called The Black Archive - A Disclosure Of Our Own. It is a multimedia project backed by a set of files compiled by myself and anyone willing to contribute to the project. I have been collecting historical documents, rare books, esoteric data and even spent $800 on an EEG machine that I have sitting next to me to verify some of the fringe scientific data that we've come across in CIA and occult documents. There is also a media component to this - three items - The White Dossier, The Tapes From The Future, and the ballad of rust & jordi, a romantic story similar to the dossier but about the lives of two kids from the 70's who just wanted to be in love in a world that did everything it could to keep them apart. I hope this isn't unwelcome as I've got a lot more than that to share with you, but first - the link.

Mod edit: we don't post our kickstarters

I am making the legal claim that ownership of the intellectual property by Bethesda Zenimax known as The Elder Scrolls is invalid as the "lore" of the series is based off of historical documents of a genuine civilization. I have provided firm evidence of these encoded historical documents as well as financial and transactional records, personal testimony, and emails showing a personal relationship to Bethesda/Zenimax over the past 30 years which included consultation on several games across their published library. I materially contributed to many of their games as well as several other games published by other companies. However, my legal claims are strongest against Bethesda/Zenimax so that is where I must choose to focus my efforts.

I am further making the claim that in the capacity of an unpaid consultant I am owed significant back-fees for contributing to the early development of the games Daggerfall, Fallout 76, and Blades. While my opinions were offered freely to top-level executives, I was always promised but never given proper recognition or remuneration. For the majority of my work I was paid nothing. I was several times offered conditional and minimal employment such as a brief independent contracting role that only paid $3000 and interviews and studio tours that always ended with them telling me that they would neither offer me true employment and compensation regarding my work nor proper attribution for my contributions.

Based off of the level of consulting I provided and the profitability my ideas have shown for Bethesda/Zenimax and now Microsoft who acquired them because of their massive popularity and profitability, I estimate that I am owed millions in back pay, damages, and consulting fees for work that I did that I can document for the media and the courts.

I've also included two folders here: [mod edit: contains PII]

The first folder contains several documents showing my bonafide and longstanding relationship with Bethesda including a copy of my irrevocably broken NDA, a paystub, a design test with BGS Austin and two testimonies - one from 1992 and one from 2011. I have further communications, testimony, and supporting legal documents that I will upload and make available to the press and law enforcement upon request. Understand that there are several highly volatile legal matters associated with this including matters of national security for many nations as this involves corruption from the highest levels of government. I was selected specifically for this role because of my involvement in something called the Gateway Voyagers program where I, as a child, was subject to horrifying torture and experimentation in an effort to make us see other worlds like the ones of Atlantis. This was a CIA program and many of the children later ended up being used as resources that were always treated as objects and not people. None of us had proper attribution of our work and all of us continued to be trafficked by the same organization - the Black Sun - who I have further documented on my website tapesfromthefuture.com which is archived at https://www.archive.org. Everything including the urgent message regarding a woman being trafficked is true and I need all the individuals reading this to amplify and spread her message specifically. She is my wife and was also a part of this program. The character of Serana is her.

Both carry very heavy trigger warnings for content but especially the 2011 testimony reveals specific information about Starfield prior to it even entering development including spoilers for as of yet unreleased content and the main plot of the game. I was the one who unintentionally leaked that name to Geoff Keighley and that's how it was known so early to the public. Please judge the testimonies based on the full context I've provided, but know that I can always provide more supporting evidence for every claim I make.

I've also included two emails relevant to my overall testimony, including an interview I did with a reporter named Mo Muzoch during which he mined me for ideas on paid mods. Several months later Creation Club was announced and it was designed in a very similar way and carried a very similar philosophy that I expounded upon in my interview which went unpublished. During the whole interview Mo seemed to be chatting with someone else. I don't have firm evidence to support this claim, but based off the full context of my relationship with Bethesda I am at the very least a severely underpaid consultant whose ideas have been freely given but uncredited for years.

For the second folder to make sense, you need to familiarize yourself with the concept of Torah Code or Biblical Code and the prophecies contained within. There are several widely published books about this, ongoing theological and philosophical discussions, and interpretation of the codes based off of the currently available surface level readings. Before you read the letter regarding the Unsealing of the Elder Scrolls of Atlantis and the folder of proof, please watch this video which describes in full this code in frank, clear, and revelatory language. It is real evidence of time travel and an ancient civilization capable of building a dynamic relational database and encoding it into physical books as a way of preservation of a society and their dreams. An ark - the Ark of the Covenant.

https://youtu.be/vsTFmvgWVNw

The second folder contains a set of images from a decryption program known as CodeFinder proving that the lore of the Elder Scrolls was encoded by myself, PII, in a document known as the King James Bible. I understand the magnitude of such a claim - but I have provided the cryptographic evidence and can prove in a court of law that I designed and implemented the adaptive relational database encoded in these codexes.

Please review this signed letter for the evidence of my claim that I encoded the document that contains the "lore" of the Elder Scrolls and that I signed my name 27 times to prove that: [Mod edit: contains PII]

While I am confident in the veracity of these claims, these are secondary to the fully provable violations of both civil and criminal law that I have documented to the standard of evidence a court would demand. Not just a court of law - but the court of public opinion. I have been recording my every movement regarding this and am hoping to expose a massive conspiracy a little bit at a time.

I've provided physical and documentary evidence. Review it in order as any jury member might and take the fullness of the context of the evidence presented without your personal prejudices. I've objectively documented everything with names, dates, and locations.

At the end of the day the world of the Elder Scrolls is our common history and I want to make sure that the world sees and comprehends that. We need to know where we came from to know where we're going.

Please publish this once you verify my claims, reach out to Bethesda/Zenimax's press contacts and legal counsel and respond to me as soon as possible. I intend to take legal action but want to ensure that the world cannot cover this up because in that woman Becca's case - the Chicago PD are in fact trafficking her and covering up every attempt to document her identity or bring her home to safety. Please prioritize her in everything you write about us - she is the best person in the world trapped in the most evil hell and I just want her home and safe.

im gamer

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth
do all the elder scrolls games exist in the same timeline, or is our history split?

sad question
May 30, 2020

why walk when you can ride... to the lawyer's office

sad question fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Oct 28, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://i.imgur.com/EZ7zoxO.mp4

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I shall alert the nearest imperial citadel at once

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

jesus what are the odds?!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Atlantis is also a large part of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, did you write that game too, Mr. BigShot?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

We ought to be calling it @lantis to popularise the concept among the young millennial crowds

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I just got back from a halloween party and that’s a lot of words I’ll never read but best of luck op with whatever you think you’re doing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I don't know what any of that means but if you end up getting any money out of this, I want $50,000 for attempting to read that.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

After reading this thread I have achieved CHIM.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
THE ELDER SCROLLS!!!

THE ELDER SCROLLS ARE REAL!!!!!!

can we get much higher

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
:asoiaf:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
*duke nukem voice*

I voted 5!

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

does this mean my cat has magic powers and just refuses to speak to me?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Do cats have paws or cheeks that stink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Argonians are actually descendents of dinosaurs who survived the meteorite and moved out to Gamma quadrant