Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TK8325 posted:

does this mean my cat has magic powers and just refuses to speak to me?

Your cat wishes it had magic powers just so it could refuse to speak to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

i love that no matter how small the population of SA becomes there is always another lawsuit, another complete lunatic waiting in the wings

at the end of time when there are 2 users left in the universe, one of them will reveal his conspiracy theory linking god and the entirety of creation to yugioh diaper fan fiction while the other one sues him over a traditional games post made a thousand years ago

sad question
May 30, 2020

Very good. The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign. And what would that be?

The Untreated Schizophrenic. Interesting. Now before I stamp these papers, make sure this information is correct.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

please let me know when you find a reputable lawyer, I asked the Nerevarine to find my ring of healing and he said he didn't find it but I know he's lying, I need to sue him. otherwise I'll have to post my kickstarter to raise funds to hire the Morag Tong

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

goldmine before more grey aids happens

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Tell me everything you know.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Have you tried contacting the Time Cube guy? I think you guys might have a lot in common

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Lucky Guy posted:

please let me know when you find a reputable lawyer, I asked the Nerevarine to find my ring of healing and he said he didn't find it but I know he's lying, I need to sue him. otherwise I'll have to post my kickstarter to raise funds to hire the Morag Tong

I have a feeling you and he are about to become very close.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Outrail posted:

Your cat wishes it had magic powers just so it could refuse to speak to you.

yeah I believe it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

sebmojo posted:

jesus what are the odds?!
Pretty high.

No, wait, I'm thinking of the OP.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

i got somethin to disclose BITCH

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm going to pray on this.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
getting cross faded on skooma and some real rotgut n’wah sujamma and chilling in the schizophrenia elder scrolls thread

(I can post n’wah ITT I was a real Atlantian Dunmer before Bethesda did their black magic on OP)

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I'm reminded of that thread ages ago about those roommates who worshiped the PS1 game Suikoden .

Dynastocles fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Oct 29, 2022

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Emerson Cod posted:

I am making the legal claim that ownership of the intellectual property by Bethesda Zenimax known as The Elder Scrolls is invalid as the "lore" of the series is based off of historical documents of a genuine civilization.
This is a absolute banger of an opener. This is how legendary threads start.

search engine posted:

i love that no matter how small the population of SA becomes there is always another lawsuit, another complete lunatic waiting in the wings

at the end of time when there are 2 users left in the universe, one of them will reveal his conspiracy theory linking god and the entirety of creation to yugioh diaper fan fiction while the other one sues him over a traditional games post made a thousand years ago

sad question posted:

Very good. The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign. And what would that be?

The Untreated Schizophrenic. Interesting. Now before I stamp these papers, make sure this information is correct.

Lucky Guy posted:

Holy poo poo I'm crying lol

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Dynastocles posted:

I'm reminded of that thread ages ago about those roommates who worshiped the PS1 game Suikoden .

lol what

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Dynastocles posted:

Yeah would like more deets on this

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Emerson Cod posted:

Atlantis. I have evidence that we had a second moon that was subsumed into the Earth in around 9500 BC - the second moon known to you as Masser - Jode - Jone's sister. This is documented via orbital data and was published in a book called The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas who wrote about the Great Cataclysm of Adam and Eve - the Flood of Tears. That is what destroyed Cyrodiil and that is how that story became the myth of Atlantis that Plato wrote about. The timing matches up and I know that the Biblical Code shows that those worlds were real.

Tell me more about the second moon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If we had a second moon that was subsumed into the earth 10000 years ago this would planet would probably still be raging hellworld of fire and flame most likely

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The worst neutron is your sister star.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If we had a second moon that was subsumed into the earth 10000 years ago this would planet would probably still be raging hellworld of fire and flame most likely
It's not like a mere 10 kilometer wide asteroid was enough to extinct anything bigger than a breadbox oh wait

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Serious post though, you are suffering a significant mental health crisis and need to see a professional. This is not a snide joke post I'm genuinely concerned for your wellbeing and am engaging in gallows humour to compensate.

e: oh wait you're just doing a bit about the tapes from the future guy. Accurate to the source material but missing a punchline. 3/10 please see me after class.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 29, 2022

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Have you tried contacting the Time Cube guy? I think you guys might have a lot in common

No, I don't have a Ouija board

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

GetDunked posted:

No, I don't have a Ouija board

There was no greater feeling when I was a kid than playing Ouija when that I was playing it with a bunch of religious kids. I got em thinking they were tnen communicating with Salome and John The Baptist, who could only communicate by knocking.

Lol dang’ ol ‘ideomotor effect mang

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Revins posted:

Yeah would like more deets on this

It was connected to the FF7 House so Fredrik Knudsen covers them in his video on it. They get into the Suikoden cult stuff at around 21 minutes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Defiance Industries posted:

It was connected to the FF7 House so Fredrik Knudsen covers them in his video on it. They get into the Suikoden cult stuff at around 21 minutes in.

oh yeah that's why it sounded so familiar, ff7 house is one of those bizarrely well known bits of old internet lore but I guess I forgot about the suikoden cult arc :psypop: