Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
misread UK for US. Because I guess Britain doesn't count anymore as european for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
The UK shidded themselves away from Europe in every way except geographically.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
FSB agents with those poop catcher suitcases desperately running after Putin as he took that one fateful roll down the stairs.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
God, I can't believe people still have to live in bakhmut. I thought it was nothing but rubble by now. My most sincere thanks to those who evacuate and help people from there.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Willo567 is actually a nuclear bomb trying to fish for compliments online, as they know that nukes will never be used again for the foreseeable future.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
same.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I didn't even know that anti-mine rolling techniques had been developed. How are people going to get the mines out after the war? War is a hell of a thing... :psyduck:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Still want to know wtf putin said to that boer that convinced him to go ahead and obstruct starlink and buy twitter

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
President Poo'd In (his pants)

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Pulaski day was a “counter”/protest to MLK day getting a national holiday. More racist bullshit.

Well drat, this sucks. Here I was getting excited for lgbt/intersex rep, but then I find out about white people being dumb again. :(

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
They pretend to pay it, so it pretends to work.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
One Russian dad life = one phone.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Choice quotes in that blog post. I do love to hear them whine about how bad their army is. :allears:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Holy poo poo, Zelensky is in Bakhmut? The place that is currently getting shelled into a giant crater, while also currently has russians along its outer edge? Utterly incredible person. He shows what strength truly is, while fascists who've made a career of vranyo-ing about what strong men they are can only wish.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Srsly, Zelensky is the shortest man alive but also the greatest leader. I'm still loving stunned that he decided to go Bakhmut right now.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
INSECURE PUTIN :lmao:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Wtf why was trump there at all? He's not in the current government.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
This may be controversial but I do not like Russia's genocidal attempts at conquest and would really wish they would just gently caress off.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
for the love of god, just use a different word that isnt the feminine equivalent of the n word.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

Indiana posted:

From what i have seen, it's Americans who think this. It's not that a oval office is a oval office. It's just oval office.

literally just "I don't know how to explain to you why you should care about other people" but please loving use a different word for the reasons already explained.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

staberind posted:

If you have a problem with bri'ish people using their language to its fullest extent : gently caress off and make your own language, while you are borrowing ours, don't even think about complaining. you cheeky little spinoffs.
(<3 you, silly, silly ppl)

no u. use an entirely different language please.

Using this to both signal my delight at these osloan set of events, and slip in this excellent posters name in a non actionable way.

sucks to be a word-pilled gigacuck, but you do you, america.

How about you realize that this is an american website, and that in places that are not commonwealth countries that there are words that are unacceptable slurs against minorities? Sorry for asking for human rights here, I'll go back to getting sent passive aggressive insults by my male coworkers and maybe get aggressively sent redditor dick pics since this website isn't really a good way to unwind from work anymore, and pretend that there's a place where casual sexism is no longer a thing.

god please help me fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

staberind posted:

Thats an interesting choice of language you used there, it appears to be english.
If you are going to ignore my polite request and continue to use my language, please don't get upset by how people use it.
Sorry that you are suffering from main character syndrome and think all words used here are directed specifically at you. in my case, they are not, I'd also rather you did not invoke "casual sexism", cheers mate.

sweet home alabama.

:jerkbag: