Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Let's run the only candidate to lose statewide as an I, D, and R, surely this will go well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

CommieGIR posted:

Reminder that Desantis led a redistricting effort that broke a bunch of black strongholds to make that easier too

Let's be real here, how is your best candidate Crist

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Because his challenger was a moderately progressive woman so you can guess where the party put their money.

loving trash

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
3rd party voters are trash

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Dems are outperforming. Whatever happens in the morning I'm not nearly as worried now. GOP might have a few seat majority in the worst case it looks like but they won't be able to do anything with it.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Made in Germany. Very cool.

Edit:

Dum Cumpster posted:

Felt like it was going to end with "and check out my onlyfans to see me gently caress it"

Please do not gently caress the PPK, not cool.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
He gets rapey eyes when he's looking at the gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
They got destroyed by Gen Z which is even scarier for them. Reality is starting to bleed through but who knows if it sticks.