Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Arven posted:

it just gives the republicans something to point at as an excuse if they lose.

You can't appease these idiots, their fundamental problem is that the US isn't (more of) a white christian authoritarian state. If it wasn't mail/early voting, they would latch onto something else and be just as loud about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Surprise of the night could be brewing on the abortion side, as pro-lifers put an anti-abortion amendment on the ballot and there are a shitload of cross-party voters telling them to go gently caress themselves:

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1590143837686464513?t=kfFoJEq0CXU876pzJO-1UQ&s=19

"I don't want abortion to be illegal, but I will vote for candidates who will definitely vote to ban abortion" sure is a coherent position.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Narrator: The Texas GOP was easily re-elected.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Is there a source that tracks the count of the total popular House vote for all the seats? I realize it doesn't decide anything, just curious how much gerrymandering skewed things in aggregate.