Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Friends & neighbors it is my sincere pleasure to announce the arrival of another weekend.

Starting this one a little earlier cause theres a troop respecting holday here in the US so yaaay

Gonna try some wood carving this weekend, see if i cant get a lil bit arty.

What y’all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

i'm happy since this weekend gives me time to work on a few personal projects. sadly, this will all be in python

laundry like usual, but i may go out and grab a pizza or something silly to boost my morale

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
got the day off :canada: and am probably doing nothing with it. probably catch up on some tunes and reading if I'm smart, which, lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i got a huge pile of stuff coming in tomorrow for my electronics bench

do we like bench power supplies? oscilloscope probes? 16-outlet power strips? yes we do!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i fuckin love bemch power supplies

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I'm not at work but I have to do stuff this weekend. I'm off my pinball kick for now, playing nova drift instead

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

i fuckin love bemch power supplies

me too.

i'm putting leather goo on all my leather gloves. they are nice and supple now and smell like sheep

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a friend from university got married last night, it was lovely. tomorrow my fiance's cousin has an engagement party. everybody has marriage fever

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

I was sick this week so I'll probably catch up on homework this weekend :eng99:

But maybe I'll finally finish specing out my PC build so yosslack can pick it apart

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

a friend from university got married last night, it was lovely. tomorrow my fiance's cousin has an engagement party. everybody has marriage fever

everyone is getting married except the sea!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
this was a good week. i got almost nothing done and it was great

pew pew pew pew pew

weekend!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i just put a pineapple upside down cake in the oven so i have snacks alongside my cups of tea this weekend. hell yes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I hope you all have a good weekend

I am gonna go try and do something with my kids and fiancé and sunshine which don’t normally do

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sagebrush posted:

me too.

i'm putting leather goo on all my leather gloves. they are nice and supple now and smell like sheep

post some sweet glove pix bro lets see em

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lets see those feet too

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

WEEKEND

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

i spent this morning watching a seven hour long cutscene video of the new god of war game. didn’t fall asleep until 9:00 or so. just woke up about half an hour ago. 2:00pm

tonight is dnd night.

what an action packed weekend i have planned!!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

weekend

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
this weekend i think i'll take it easy and try to recover from this weeks lols. frankly the whole thing has just been absolutely brutal for me.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

understandable. the wild ride is still happening as we speak

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

lol my buddy works ontario hours so i guess he's subject to their public holiday schedule, which apparently does not include remembrance day. guess ontario hates the troops.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

hating the troops is a respectable position in some parts of the world

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

some cheap sake

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i moved some goddamn leaves around today. gonna develop some film later.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
spent most of the day trying to Troubleshooting my loving work laptop which suddenly doesn't like connecting to my monitor through the DisplayPort connectors in the dock.

time to go back to watching Rocky & Bullwinkle dvds

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
last three hours in the office today were super aggro but we're home now and that means

its time for a nap

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

weekend

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i updated the firmware on my soldering iron. this part of the future is pretty weird.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Chris Knight posted:

got the day off :canada: and am probably doing nothing with it. probably catch up on some tunes and reading if I'm smart, which, lol

that is exactly what I did for remembrance day

hell yeah long weekend

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

i updated the firmware on my soldering iron. this part of the future is pretty weird.

did you get one of those meme ones

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

The guitar finish has hardened for two weeks now so it’s time to wet sand polish and reassemble!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

did you get one of those meme ones

idk the meme one. i have a ts100 i got a number of years ago. but i just made a 3d printed adapter for it that connects to a makita battery so i can use it more easily on the motorcycles etc. so i also decided to update the firmware too

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
took kids for a swim. in a pool! holy shut

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
doing a bar crawl tomorrow :cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

at the hardware store today I saw a water blaster that had bluetooth functionality

the future is largely unnecessary

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

idk the meme one. i have a ts100 i got a number of years ago. but i just made a 3d printed adapter for it that connects to a makita battery so i can use it more easily on the motorcycles etc. so i also decided to update the firmware too

ah right on. i was talking of the pinecil

https://www.amazon.com/PINECIL-Smart-Mini-Portable-Soldering/dp/B096X6SG13

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

throtor

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation