Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

went to the grocery store during the day and now i remember why i don’t usually go until 9 or 10 at night.

people coughing and lineups. sure don’t miss either of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

finished my weeklybeats track too, click this secret link if you like ambient https://soundcloud.com/trent-hawkin...=social_sharing

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

still on that work problem that was frustrating me yesterday. on the one hand, boo @ working uncompensated; my boss is good about time-in-lieu, but before now he'd always asked me to work the weekend, unlike now, so we'll see

on the other hand, this problem's interesting to me for its own sake now, nevermind how irritating it was last night; and anyway i had no weekend plans besides bideo james. on balance i'd rather work on this atm, so may as well enjoy it :)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cold on a Cob posted:

i also wiped a bunch of old hdds and our old ps4 that we don't play anymore. not sure what i'm going to do with the ps4, maybe donate to a thrift shop charity i guess?
hospitals, community centres, libraries will usually take them. check with your municipality's parks and rec dept

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cold on a Cob posted:

oh also the adjustable guard on my clippers slipped and i shaved a big chunk out of my hair so i had to finish the job and go full egghead lol. usually i shave it down to 1.5cm (#5). i should probably buy good clippers with fixed guards to replace this adjustable one i have.

oof. i did that back in march when i was setting my stuff out to cut my hair and got a phone call before i started, forgetting to put the blade guard on before i went right up the middle. the only way out is through.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Kenny Logins posted:

hospitals, community centres, libraries will usually take them. check with your municipality's parks and rec dept

good idea i'll look into that. i know the library will at least take the physical games we have

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
update: i ate too much pizza and fell asleep

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jealous

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Beeftweeter posted:

update: i ate too much pizza and fell asleep

living the dream

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
now i am watching star treks with the mrs

its good

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Beeftweeter posted:

now i am watching star treks with the mrs

its good

which trek are we talkin?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

if it's DS9, you've capped off a perfect evening

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ADINSX posted:

which trek are we talkin?

the original series. right now its "charlie x", a good episode

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

dioxazine posted:

if it's DS9, you've capped off a perfect evening

lol we were watching it earlier, she likes ds9 more than tos but said its too dark

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

and she just called kirk "tiny jim" lmao

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

if its not tng? It ain't for me :colbert:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
didnt get the sleep i wanted this weekend, ended up on my back friday night and snored a bunch :(

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
caught a loving cold this weekend. might do a few work things in the morning but then gently caress off for the afternoon. got a bunch of sick time to use.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

graph posted:

didnt get the sleep i wanted this weekend, ended up on my back friday night and snored a bunch :(

u tried them breathe rights? i swear by em

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

we went out for lunch at a mexican restaurant, then got some weed and came home to nap by the fire with Tippy. then i seared a roast and have it ready to start in the crock pot with gold taters, carrots, rosemary, etc. etc. for morning smells and lunch tomorrow. today was a good weekend.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Beeftweeter posted:

and she just called kirk "tiny jim" lmao

lmao

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i took a picture of the sunset. not this weekend but a few weekends ago, before fall disappeared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

friends, it is my sad duty to inform you that the weekend has come to a close.

This has been a good one for me, and i feel like things are a little less gloomy. Not sure why, maybe its just all the leftover endorphins from the twitter fiasco but things seem a little brighter for me this evening. I hope they do for you too.

If they dont, just remember: its just five lousy days until the next weekend and we all get another shot at it. Next weekend will be here before you know it.