Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Because I hadn't been getting notifications for every message on the site, I checked it about 10 minutes ago and nothing from Santa.

Then, like they could see me when I'm awake, 8 minutes ago I got notification (of course) that I had a message.

Turns out Santa got off their rear end and sent a thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
I had been away on a trip over the holidays so I am just posting now but my fabulous Santa Comrade Quack did manage to get my gifts to me before Christmas. I’ve been granted the Gooniest of gifts.

I have been blessed with a bounty of dickbutts. Each carefully crafted and custom embroidered. I also got a get out frog patch! They also included some bizarre cryptid monsters and odd rodents trying to get into my delightful yummy local chocolate bars.

A very fun set of gifts to receive and remember this very Something Awful holiday by! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for reminding me why I stick around here year after year! I loved it all.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cone of Tragedy fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 5, 2023

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Droogie posted:

Because I hadn't been getting notifications for every message on the site, I checked it about 10 minutes ago and nothing from Santa.

Then, like they could see me when I'm awake, 8 minutes ago I got notification (of course) that I had a message.

Turns out Santa got off their rear end and sent a thing!

I'm sorry your santa is drunk.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Santa came!
A box from Texas!

Right on top is a cowboy-boot shaped stocking! Yee-haw!

HEB Tre-Leches cereal
(Tre leches? In this economy?)

A cowboy snowman ornament

Buc-Cee's brand peach chipotle salsa, I had another goon from TX be my santa like...5?6? years ago who got me some Buc-Cee's stuff, too. Must be popular down there!

Hard to tell from the angle, but it's a shot glass in the shape of Texas.

A plastic bag! Mostly used for stuffing/packing, but we have a plastic bag ban here so it's nice when I occasionally get one because small plastic bags have a lot of uses!

I have to apologize I forgot who sent this. I'm at work right now, so I can't check the note. I'll edit and update when I get home with my santa's name if they don't reveal themselves here before then.

Thank you Goon Santa!

Edit: It was Mistaken Frisbee! Thanks again!

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 6, 2023

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Santa finally made it through international postal service! From peanut!!!!!!!!

It's a box of newspapers!

And some money!
wait....

Oh. That is not money. It could be delicious though!

All my favourite anime characters!

Capybara postcard!

And the big one...

Wow! Hell yeah!
What a lovely assortment of things! Unreasonably excited to do this jigsaw. And so many treats, too! Thank you so much peanut, or should I say, arigatou gouzaimasu~~

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Santa finally made it through international postal service! From peanut!!!!!!!!

Peanut freakin' owns.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Wow! Hell yeah!
What a lovely assortment of things! Unreasonably excited to do this jigsaw. And so many treats, too! Thank you so much peanut, or should I say, arigatou gouzaimasu~~

:peanut: :peanut: :peanut:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
A package addressed to "Iam YourHeart" arrived! Inside were Korean snacks, which I am excited to try (red bean ginseng gummy was... interesting)

and a box wrapped in tissue paper (which I kept for future reuse)

It contained two cherry blossom tea mugs. The cat enjoyed the wrapping paper as well.

Thank you Pacific Santa! I did not see your username anywhere but I might have missed it.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

They made it! Sorry I haven't been able to log onto SASS, been busy with a move recently.

Glad you like the gifts! The cups also come with little in-cup tea strainers.

Sorry for the late SASSmas but I'm glad it all got there in one piece.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Yes, the strainers are in there, you just can't see them very well in the picture.

Looking forward to feeding these gummies to my coworkers.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Poo in an alleyway, I am your Santa! Ruining the surprise to say that FedEx International needs your phone number to deliver for some reason and I want to be sure you get the message I sent via the website.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Zoesdare posted:

Poo in an alleyway, I am your Santa! Ruining the surprise to say that FedEx International needs your phone number to deliver for some reason and I want to be sure you get the message I sent via the website.

Just saw it in the last few minutes! Apparently the package has disappeared into the shadow realm known only as 'FedEx Facility Blarney', so essentially the bees are partying around the Blarney Stone right now

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Thank you! Per the rep, “the phone number for this unusual customer has been added and notes have been updated so we can complete delivery”
:shrug:Goonspeed little package.

Edit: just updated the tracking, and hilariously FedEx is saying that the delivery will be “on time”

Zoesdare fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 6, 2023

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

I received a big 'ol box of goodies. All the way from Kansas City.

So, let's take a look!

A great haul! A dish/bar/hand towel from a local studio that highlights many wonders of KC. It also came in that adorable re-usable envelope.
Backpacker's Field Manual which should help me develop my skills and survive nearly any outdoors adventure I go on.
A spy thriller, because I needed a new book to read.
I also asked for something hands-on, hobby wise. So I (jokingly) got a lego mini-fig.
A strip of LED lights to accent my home. This was tucked away on a wishlist, good find!
A mug with some delicious vanilla cocoa that presumably translates to I <3 KC. I think that piece of art was highlighted earlier in the thread.
A shockingly accurate illustration of my cat, Lola, who was featured earlier in the thread.
A gorgeous little Christmas ornament.
Then something I'm sure you've all spotted by now. A message of love and compassion.

Merry SASSmas and happy new year goons! Thank you so much Santa! I wasn't sure if that was your username on the front of the package so I'll let you reveal yourself if you so choose. I love all the gifts!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Thank you so much Santa! I wasn't sure if that was your username on the front of the package so I'll let you reveal yourself if you so choose. I love all the gifts!

It was me!

edit: I liked that picture of your cat so much I photocopied it for my bulletin board at work

HelloIAmYourHeart fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 7, 2023

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Having survived the worst week of the year at my job only working several hours of overtime instead of all of them, I am at last enjoying the consumables my Santa sent me. Now is the time of drunk posting, and thankfulness!

I got some lovely beer and gin from Oregon, as well as some raw honey and MAOAM candies. The MAOAM are fun and great, like a more challenging shape of high chew. Assorted stickers and patches that have already been completely integrated into our lives here. Pinecones - WTF do you feed trees in the Pacific NW that the pinecones are so big??!! They are going to go in a winter floral arrangement I'm going to do for the table this month. Also, a book that I think I was vaguely aware existed, but is 100000% both my jam and something I should be and am currently reading - Paul Koudonaris' book on charnel houses and ossuaries of Europe.

Finally, the thing that held this post up for so long, a recipe for the Bee's Knees in a little coupe from my collection of vintage stemware. The McMenamin's coaster is one I stole on my last trip to Portland to visit my best friend, so a fitting match to everything in this amazing box from Santa Tiaz! Thank you so much!!

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
Santa came a little bit ago but I've just now gotten a chance to post!

First is freakin' awesome coffee:

Next, a record. I have to admit, I have not heard of any of the music. But I am always open to mixed tapes/recommendations/new albums. Thank you so much! This will be a nice break in my Italo-disco playlists:

This snazzy t-shirt:

Not sure who this is. Is he a local chef? He's got poutine tatted across his belly. I have not had the pleasure of poutine. Each time I hear the word it sounds like the name of a Victorian prostitute who might've died from tuberculosis.

We have this amazing calendar, featuring Pickels Juice. I want to know everything about this cat.

Seriously, look at this absolute sweetie.

A really playful book:

Waaaaat? Super awesome and nutritious soil mix for a houseplant-crazy gardener???

And who is this cutie?

I immediately used the soil mix and planted some succulents in him. His name is Tortuga.

There is more.
What's this? It's sloshing inside.

Oh, hai! A funny smelling and very strong tasting mason jar of tea!

Santa. You did not send me the miracle by-product of red wrigglers. What an absolutely darling gift (also explains why it tasted so strange...). Thank you so much.

Also, this kick rear end note card. Which I love.

So. Thoughtful. I had so much fun going through these gifts. Thank you so kindly, Santa. You so went above and beyond. (I'll leave your name out of the post because sometimes Santas prefer anonymity but feel free to pipe up!)

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

Subjunctive posted:

(And the other half of your gifts have arrived and are now packed to be sent, which I will do today, apologies.)

:blessed: Please don't worry about it, I'm so happy to have gotten all your gifts! Getting packages in the mail is such a treat.

Santa's second surprise arrived Thursday afternoon. :buddy: Coincidentally, while I was browsing the SASS thread and admiring everyone's cute pets again, I got a call that I had a special Canadian delivery!

It came with special instructions to hurry -

Everything has been such a joy to unwrap! Also, I appear to have evolved into my grandpa, meticulous remover-of-tape and saver-of-precious-wrapping-paper. I have no idea when this happened, but I realized it while I was unwrapping your gifts and it made me chuckle. I love the paper you picked out.

First I opened an adorable raccoon card - Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for the card - I'm inspired to use the large coral spiral bound journal from the first package as an entire year-long planner as you described. I'm thinking I'll specifically use it for budgeting, saving money, and grocery planning for the year. All the new supplies you've given me will be used to help me keep track. Next I opened a set of 12 extra-fine tip colored pens, perfect for detailed bullet journaling:

The hard cover linen journal you gave me is absolutely gorgeous, I love the adorable kitten and flower design! :yaycat:

The kitten and flower design on the edge gilding and on the spine is especially beautiful and charming. Inside the back cover is an envelope and out popped an adorable little kitten paperclip -
I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated to start using it because it's the finest quality journal I've ever had and my handwriting doesn't seem good enough to go in it, lol. I'll have to practice my cursive. I'll endeavor to think of something to write about that's worthy of this beautiful book! :cabot:

Then I opened these neat things, called 'elements' - it took me a minute to figure out that they're patterns printed on sticker paper to hand-cut into whatever shape and size I want, which is so neat! The lotus pods, peonies and feathers are my favorite and I'm already imagining the projects I want to use them for.

I'm overwhelmed by your generous gifts and twice-sent international shipping! I love everything and I'm excited to use all the fancy new journaling supplies! :dance: Thank you Subjunctive for making this holiday so special!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

drat there have been some really good packages this year, great work SASS goons!

Who hasn't received anything/hasn't heard from their Santa at all this year?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ulillinguist posted:

I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated to start using it because it's the finest quality journal I've ever had and my handwriting doesn't seem good enough to go in it, lol.

Nonsense! What more worthy use of a notebook than to capture Ulillinguist’s thoughts? It should be so lucky!

Also, I think your handwriting is perfectly lovely.

I’m glad it all arrived in the end, and that you’re enjoying them!

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Santa came a little bit ago but I've just now gotten a chance to post!

First is freakin' awesome coffee:

Next, a record. I have to admit, I have not heard of any of the music. But I am always open to mixed tapes/recommendations/new albums. Thank you so much! This will be a nice break in my Italo-disco playlists:

This snazzy t-shirt:

Not sure who this is. Is he a local chef? He's got poutine tatted across his belly. I have not had the pleasure of poutine. Each time I hear the word it sounds like the name of a Victorian prostitute who might've died from tuberculosis.

We have this amazing calendar, featuring Pickels Juice. I want to know everything about this cat.

Seriously, look at this absolute sweetie.

A really playful book:

Waaaaat? Super awesome and nutritious soil mix for a houseplant-crazy gardener???

And who is this cutie?

I immediately used the soil mix and planted some succulents in him. His name is Tortuga.

There is more.
What's this? It's sloshing inside.

Oh, hai! A funny smelling and very strong tasting mason jar of tea!

Santa. You did not send me the miracle by-product of red wrigglers. What an absolutely darling gift (also explains why it tasted so strange...). Thank you so much.

Also, this kick rear end note card. Which I love.

So. Thoughtful. I had so much fun going through these gifts. Thank you so kindly, Santa. You so went above and beyond. (I'll leave your name out of the post because sometimes Santas prefer anonymity but feel free to pipe up!)

Glad you enjoyed the gift! (I was a little concerned after the pause after delivery)

You didn’t post in the thread with your interests so I did some light stalking and saw you posting in gardening threads so I tapped my friendly local botanist for the soil and tea. The planter was made by a local artist.

The coffee is from a local roaster and was made in collaboration with the radio station I work at, same with the record.

BA johnston is a singer/songwriter/author from eastern Canada who makes great merch and writes very weird songs. You can check out his music here: https://bajohnston.bandcamp.com/album/werewolves-of-london-ontario

I tried to keep everything weird and local and only mid-tier goony

Also I’m Irish so we have a long history of sending fertilizer through the mail

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 7, 2023

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Zoesdare posted:

Having survived the worst week of the year at my job only working several hours of overtime instead of all of them, I am at last enjoying the consumables my Santa sent me. Now is the time of drunk posting, and thankfulness!

I got some lovely beer and gin from Oregon, as well as some raw honey and MAOAM candies. The MAOAM are fun and great, like a more challenging shape of high chew. Assorted stickers and patches that have already been completely integrated into our lives here. Pinecones - WTF do you feed trees in the Pacific NW that the pinecones are so big??!! They are going to go in a winter floral arrangement I'm going to do for the table this month. Also, a book that I think I was vaguely aware existed, but is 100000% both my jam and something I should be and am currently reading - Paul Koudonaris' book on charnel houses and ossuaries of Europe.

Finally, the thing that held this post up for so long, a recipe for the Bee's Knees in a little coupe from my collection of vintage stemware. The McMenamin's coaster is one I stole on my last trip to Portland to visit my best friend, so a fitting match to everything in this amazing box from Santa Tiaz! Thank you so much!!

That's a relief, I was worried you already had that book! As to the trees, we just leave 'em alone over the winter while we're all stuck inside hiding from the rain. Lord knows what they're up to out there, we always find them in new positions when spring comes around, but the Guild of Arborists gets very excited if you try to figure out what's going on with that so probably best to just leave it.

Glad it all suited, happy 2023!

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Posting late, but SANTA CAME! :allears:

It's a box! With emotes!

Let's see what's inside...

It's paper! My favorite!

Oh, but what else?

Presents!!! AND BEES! :yayclod: :yayclod: :yayclod:

But what could be inside them?

Awesome stuff! and Bees! Big thanks to Vortmax, I love cornbread, I'm a big fan of honey (on my cornbread especially, some of that is gonna be honey butter), the stickers are sick, I have a big collection of stickers on my gun locker and these will fit right in. Also, I unfortunately know some cryptobros, so I cannot wait to consensually place these stickers in their home.

Me and my kitty are going to enjoy that unmarked vial of herbs (it's catnip) and I will teach him to play football.

Fantastic goonsmas, thanks so much :)

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Question Mark Mound posted:

And it’s second Christmas!! (This might have arrived sooner but I’ve been away from the family home over new year)

Never heard of this one before but definitely looks like something I can get into. Thank you again Santa!!

This post inspired me to read this manga and it's very silly, thx goons!

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

Mezzanon posted:

Also I’m Irish so we have a long history of sending fertilizer through the mail

I loved it all.
Also, Imma more deets on this Irish tradition.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

spouse posted:

Posting late, but SANTA CAME! :allears:

Fantastic goonsmas, thanks so much :)
I'm so glad you liked it! The cornbread mix and honey are made locally, and I always have to include some Razorback merch. (We love our lovely football team though the baseball and track teams regularly get to national championship level :shrug:)

vortmax fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jan 8, 2023

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Yesterday my wait came to an end. I went to take out a trashbag and there was a little parcel next to the door! I brought it immediately into the sterile spare bedroom/craft room I was working on setting up and presented it to Spaulding for inspection.

A note was enclosed from one Infidel Castro, Internet Cop,

Thank satan that santa wasn't hurt or dead, just lazy!

Sloth camo

Secret Stadium Sauce?

Am I allowed to know about this secret??

Some fancy coffees-

Of which the wife and I shared the candy cane variety this morning. We both have a tendency to save presents of food "for a special occasion" and then just never do, so I ripped in right away and was glad I did. Great pepperminty coffee way to start the day, looking forward to chocolate cherry tomorrow.

PORKY BEEF LOGS

Which I thought Marzipan would be more excited about. I am because animal leftover sticks are a big guilty pleasure of mine. These will come with me to gaming night on Wednesday...

...Along with these sick dice

because my current set nat 1'd me multiple times in a row and I took 9 loving damage trying to break a wooden lever last week.

Thank you so much, Infidel Castro!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Droogie posted:

Yesterday my wait came to an end. I went to take out a trashbag and there was a little parcel next to the door! I brought it immediately into the sterile spare bedroom/craft room I was working on setting up and presented it to Spaulding for inspection.

A note was enclosed from one Infidel Castro, Internet Cop,

Thank satan that santa wasn't hurt or dead, just lazy!

Sloth camo

Secret Stadium Sauce?

Am I allowed to know about this secret??

Some fancy coffees-

Of which the wife and I shared the candy cane variety this morning. We both have a tendency to save presents of food "for a special occasion" and then just never do, so I ripped in right away and was glad I did. Great pepperminty coffee way to start the day, looking forward to chocolate cherry tomorrow.

PORKY BEEF LOGS

Which I thought Marzipan would be more excited about. I am because animal leftover sticks are a big guilty pleasure of mine. These will come with me to gaming night on Wednesday...

...Along with these sick dice

because my current set nat 1'd me multiple times in a row and I took 9 loving damage trying to break a wooden lever last week.

Thank you so much, Infidel Castro!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry it took so long for me to get it out, but I'm glad you like it!

Also I will never reveal the stadium sauce secret. I love the poo poo though and it goes great on brats. Think halfway between ketchup and Carolina BBQ sauce.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
I'm glad you got your present, droogs

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I've been SANTA'D!

The outside of the box promised many bees!

But what was actually inside was an absolute FUCKLOAD of tea. Plus some mugs and bee juice!

I think I'm now set for the year when it comes to tea supply. Thank you so much CeramicPig! :toot:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Heyyyyy!!!! Santa came!

(Actually, Santa came quite a while ago, but the fact that I have an 89 year-old mother in law who is requiring increasing amounts of care, and the end (and beginning) of Semesters at school have taken a lot of my time. Therefore, I was not able to devote the time and attention to properly thank my Santa until now. Please forgive my lateness.)

Anyway, I got a great haul!

It's from Shinmera, all the way from Europe! I love Europe! (Truth. Mrs. Genesplicer and I have visited there more than 20 times before COVID decided to deny us travel. Including Shinmera's country at least 3 times!)

Paper!

(Seriously, It is fun to see papers from countries other that the USA. They seem to have other news that our press seems to ignore.)

A page about health!

(If I remember my middle school German, this article is about a link between showering and dry skin, but I could be wrong.)

Stuff! And things!

Tea and Kitty Treats!

(I would post pictures of the kitties enjoying the treats, but after I opened it, they became so pushy to get them that I tossed some treats in our studio and locked them in there for a while to calm down.)
We really like teas, particularly herbal teas, so this will be a nice treat once we get some cold weather. (Southern California doesn't get as cold as the rest of the country.)

chocolate bars!

All were tasty, and we now need to find an importer. We have a bad habit about liking foreign foods to the point where we need to order them.

More rich, tasty goodness!

Big Chocolate!

The only thing the Swiss do better than their chocolate is watches. These were really tasty!

Rummikub! I have not played this game in literally about 45 years. I used to play it a lot when I lived in Germany. I look forward to teaching Mrs. Genesplicer how to play (If I can remember the rules.)

A Steam card for an upcoming game!

It's from an indie game designer! I'll give you three guesses who created it (Hint: Their name starts with "S" and end with "hinmera".) I can't wait to play it! Come on 1/11 (or 11/1 in most of the world)

And a really cool Calendar!

I put it up in my classroom!

Thank you European Santa! (And cool goon Shinmera!!!)

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Yaay! Glad you liked everything! (And yes, your translation of the article headline is correct)

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

Palette swap posted:

Well, now that I'm here knowing that my santee is getting his gifts and I'm checking the tracking number my santa sent me every five minutes, guess it's a good time for a pet roll call.
Last year (as I posted in that SASS thread) I lost my cat Chiqui. it's been a year and I still miss her way too much.

Since I was alone as my parents started taking care of my other cat when she got sick, a couple of months later I took in 2 of theirs

Here is Cleo. While she likes people well enough on her terms, she hates other cats. The only cat she liked was Chiqui and otherwise she's just a bit crazy.

And here's Marilyn. She is the sweetest cat ever. You can pick her, carry her around, LOVES belly scratches and she does this thing when I'm sitting at my desk where she sits on the floor, looks at me meowing softly until I pet her and let her jump on my lap where she goes to sleep.

And my parents cats

Florence a chill cat, who just does her thing.

And Olive the one they took in. And insane screaming idiot but a loving one.

Also their dog Chico protecting Christmas

Dear Santee,

At the risk of ruining part of the surprise, I've decided to reveal myself as your Santa. I had hoped that I had gotten your gifts mailed in time to arrive by the new year at the very latest, but I've also been checking the tracking number that I gave you... and I'm starting to grow increasingly worried it is stuck in customs. :ohdearsass: I'm going to wait some more to see if it ever moves or if I hear anything from customs.

At some point, I don't know when yet, if it still doesn't arrive, I will do something to get you something else. I'm wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for posting photos of your adorable family! :love:

UPDATE 1/10/2023: I called USPS and filed an inquiry about the status of the package. I was also told that customs can hold a package for up to 45 days before they send it back, although the operator said that's very rare. She didn't say if that was business days or not, so we're either at T minus 35 days or 31 days before we might see it move if its stuck. I got a case number and I'm expecting a call back with an update.

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jan 10, 2023

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Currently on a film set but I have been reliably informed that a huge box labelled ‘POO IN AN ALLEYWAY’ finally left Blarney and arrived at our apartment!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Currently on a film set but I have been reliably informed that a huge box labelled ‘POO IN AN ALLEYWAY’ finally left Blarney and arrived at our apartment!

AAHHHHHHHHH! I’ve been watching the tracking and fretting over it. I’m so glad it finally arrived.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Zoesdare posted:

AAHHHHHHHHH! I’ve been watching the tracking and fretting over it. I’m so glad it finally arrived.

I can’t wait to get home tonight and see what you sent!

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
Snowbeard has struck, leaving bounteous plunder for me to peruse and enjoy!

Will have pics later tonight/tomorrow; am low on bandwidth from a gnarly last week.

HOWEVER. I wish to say: Repeating Meme, you killed it _again_ this year! Thank you much for bein' my Santa :3

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Home from my trip and eagerly awaiting my SASS package... if the Post Office actually delivers my held mail...

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Double-post time because the postal service actually came through.

A package from the Internet! What could be inside?

A card with a nice note!

Well-wrapped goodies!

Homemade gingersnaps!(?) These are really quite good!

Camping mugs that allege life is "beautiful" in Sunnyvale

Genuine California traffic jam! And ollallieberry jam, and lotus blossom honey!

Thank you so much TheOneAndOnlyT! Merry Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

IMJack posted:

Double-post time because the postal service actually came through.

A package from the Internet! What could be inside?

A card with a nice note!

Well-wrapped goodies!

Homemade gingersnaps!(?) These are really quite good!

Camping mugs that allege life is "beautiful" in Sunnyvale

Genuine California traffic jam! And ollallieberry jam, and lotus blossom honey!

Thank you so much TheOneAndOnlyT! Merry Christmas!

Yesssss finally you got it!

Hopefully the ginger cookies didn't get too stale sitting at the post office for two weeks. In retrospect I really should have asked if you were going to be away for Christmas before I sent everything. :sweatdrop: Glad to see everything survived the trip! Merry SASSmas!