Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Santa has not messaged me yet. But my Santee is active so yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

ChickenDoodle posted:

Santa has not messaged me yet. But my Santee is active so yay!

You're welcome :smugdog:

Great news, Santee! I sourced the mealworms!

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I suppose I should post a thing.

Dear Santa,

I am a 33 year old dude who works on airplanes for a living. If you can't tell by my username I like Futurama very much. I also like all the sports and generally root for Dallas area teams. Except for college. I would also enjoy any kind of homemade or local things including food. Also also I just moved into a new place. It is quite bare at the moment. Post stalking may not turn up a whole lot so feel free to message me on the SASS website or just send whatever!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Sent! :getin:

Same week send out, not bad at all I'd say. Just hope it makes it across quickly, too!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Somebody is sending me a gift! :buddy:

I need to get a gift for my Santee :unsmith: & :getin:

Is taxidermy verboten?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

Somebody is sending me a gift! :buddy:

I need to get a gift for my Santee :unsmith: & :getin:

Is taxidermy verboten?

I would probably say ask the person first. Even as a vegitarian I would love a taxidermy but someone else might be terrified of it and not appreciated.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Depends on the animal. Gopher? Yes. Walrus? Maybe.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
this is super late but w/e

dear santa i am a college student who likes music and video games and knitting in no particular order. nothing nws please and thank you. at this point if you sent me a stick of deoderant i would probably cry. joking joking mostly but yeah i am chill with anything you think would be cool. only allergy is cinnamon (it BLOWS because i love cinnamon scented things.)
-favorite video games rn are hollow knight and minecraft
-favorite colors are purple and blue (cooler colors)

barclayed fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 7, 2022

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Vampire Panties posted:

Is taxidermy verboten?

God I would hope not

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Santee, you did not post in this thread until after I shopped but looks like some things got to you! Let me know if they did, tracking says boxes were given to a resident!

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Santa has demanded that I post the catte. I got Eddy three pounds of catnip for Christmas. He is a poo poo and tore into it early.

https://youtube.com/shorts/E2EV0vhyfv0?feature=share

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
You Santa was right because that is an adorable catte!

E When we were moving from Chicago back to Philly and packing things up we found 2 chewed open bags of cat treats behind the bed because our orange kitty stole them, hid them and chewed them open to eat them! (Or was it from moving from Philly to Chicago? 1 or the other I guess.)

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Dec 8, 2022

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Santa wrote and said they love kitties, so I will share! His name is Spud. He is a himbo and my joy.

I will reply to Santa and Santee tomorrow. And tomorrow I will get BEEEEEEEES!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ChickenDoodle fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Dec 8, 2022

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My kittie is orange too but he was not in the mood to have a picture taken while he was nuzzled into my armpit and bolted away - He is a very scardey cat.

E: He is like 15yo now and has no eyelids from having chlamidia as a kitten before we adopted him.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Dec 8, 2022

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Oh nuts I just PM'd ya Tiaz, plz match me w another late signer upper

No NSFW, yes food and candy, no batteries allowed in international mail, if in doubt we don't have Terminator or Terminator 2 on bluray yet

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Uh oh, SpaghettieOs! I got an email that my santa sent me a message - but I am bad at computer touching and can't figure out how to read it. Please post in here santa so I can read it.

Also my santees package is out for delivery today so YAY!!!!!

E: or PM me if you have it Santa!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Dec 8, 2022

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

No one asked but it's time for Zed!

She suffered an unknown facial injury before adoption so she has a permanent weepy eye.

But it's okay because she matches Marzipan who has a permanent weepy/droopy eye from a known head injury before she was adopted. FRIENDS!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Look at that cute kitty and doggie!!!!!!!

E: Yay my package was delivered to my Santee!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Since you said you like edibles there are Goldenburg Peanunt Chews and a TastyKake apple pie. (Just born bought out goldenburgs [the ones that makes the peeps] and someone else bought out TastyKake. I was going to send some Bryers (Which was bought by Unilever) Ice Cream but my husband told me not too because it would just melt all over everything.

E2: I also standed in target looking at baby clothes and could not find something that may or may not fit. I hope your kiddie likes the bee though!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Dec 8, 2022

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Uh oh, SpaghettieOs! I got an email that my santa sent me a message - but I am bad at computer touching and can't figure out how to read it. Please post in here santa so I can read it.

On the profile page, click the link in "Is it time to make entreaties to Your Santa" at the bottom of the page

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
I am very much enjoying all of the pet pics. They are all the best boi/gurl.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Haven't heard from my Santa, but I posted in here with likes/dislikes and I've got an extensive enough post history I'm sure they would have no trouble figuring anything out.

In all my years doing SASS, even with Santas that aren't super-communicative, I was only shafted once.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

As per Santa's request, and in the spirit of the season, here is a photo of Lola last Christmas - dressed for the occasion.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

The bee store was closed, GRRRR

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

It's so drat quiet in here! This is now a holiday lounge space as well (he said, unilaterally). The lounge is open!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Hopping on the pet posting bandwagon

Tori

Steve

Inko

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Last second pivoting to just send my Santa 20x of these: https://twitter.com/garfiebabey/status/1600989391295774720

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My Pound Cake - thinking he was going to get mailed out (Honestly he's a cat and just likes boxes)

|

Battle Pigeon posted:

Hopping on the pet posting bandwagon

Tori

Steve

Inko

Look at those birbs!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Dec 9, 2022

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'm sure you've seen my cadre of goons, but in the current spirit of the thread...

Bolo!

Zap Meowsdower (a no good yarn thief)!

Beebo!

Boobie Bear!

Alas, Boobie passed away last week...

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

I'm sure you've seen my cadre of goons, but in the current spirit of the thread...

Bolo!

Zap Meowsdower (a no good yarn thief)!

Beebo!

Boobie Bear!

Alas, Boobie passed away last week...

I am sorry about Boobie! I am sure you gave him/her a great life. My Porch Kitty was a dick and decided to get sick they day before I had to fly out to my mothers funeral and had to rush him to the emergency vet in Chicago before flying back to Philly.. I had to leave blankets all over the couches and the beds because he had a PU surgery and would leak. He did not mean to do it, it's just if he fell asleep there would be a pee puddle. We had special pants/shorts that we would wear just so he could sit on our lap. I miss my buddy. but I have a 15yo kitty and a 7yo kitty that follows me around everywhere I go.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Mezzanon posted:

Last second pivoting to just send my Santa 20x of these: https://twitter.com/garfiebabey/status/1600989391295774720

What the fuuuck

But also lol

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Santa asked me to post pet pics, so here you are!

Here's the dog I currently live with (Roxy) since moving in with my girlfriend.

And my good ol' family dogs with my parents, Oscar (the grey one) and Sabrina (the brown one). They're pretty old now :( .

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Oh my gosh! I love huskyies there are 2 in my neighborhood the ones name is Rogue and she hangs over the edge of the her porch and just asks for pets from everyone!!!!!

My sister also has a Chiwawa named Roxy she is a very fraidy puppy and even runs away from me and hides underneath her couch.

Kitties, puppies and birbs rodents and guine pigs are amazing!

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
Package is ready to have a label slapped on and ready to go! WHEE! I was told I’ll be getting BEES!

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Oh my gosh! I love huskyies there are 2 in my neighborhood the ones name is Rogue and she hangs over the edge of the her porch and just asks for pets from everyone!!!!!
Wish mine were anywhere near as friendly! They’re grumpy and disinterested most of the time.

Roxy is very loving and needy although spooked by loud noises 😭

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Sounds like my squiggles - If I sneeze he bolts away terrified, scardey cat.

E: vvv To be honest too I do have very loud sneezes. but he has never scratched me. Pound Cake will make biscuits on my jeans and his claws go right through them and dig into my leg - but he is not trying to be mean he just enjoys the pets while on my lap. Also whenever I am in the kitchen I have to wear shoes because he will nip my feet while cooking because he wants whatever it is that I am cooking even if he just wants to sniff it.

E2: Yay! My Santee confirmed she got her package!!!!! Yay, I hope the contents are posted soon!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 11, 2022

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Sounds like my squiggles - If I sneeze he bolts away terrified, scardey cat.

I've got scars on my stomach from Ethics spooking at a sneeze, or a leaf falling outside, or the other cat breathing too loud...

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

This is Metric. He is a very good dog, but terrible to photograph owing to his colour. Basically looks like a blob.
The goose is named goose; she is a goose. My kid played a lot of untitled goose game when she was 7 and it was a formative experience.
Metric is called Metric because his breed is what I picture when I hear the word "dog": he's the standard dog size, the regular dog shape, he's just one metric dog.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Tree Bucket posted:

This is Metric. He is a very good dog, but terrible to photograph owing to his colour. Basically looks like a blob.
The goose is named goose; she is a goose. My kid played a lot of untitled goose game when she was 7 and it was a formative experience.
Metric is called Metric because his breed is what I picture when I hear the word "dog": he's the standard dog size, the regular dog shape, he's just one metric dog.

OMG Everytime I visit my in-laws we get a duckie for thier dog. This time though we got a Squirrle because we think we bought all the ducks. But she loved it and took it immediately and hid it next to my father-in-laws head.

E: sorry goose and not a duck.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Dec 12, 2022

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Xmas Skeleton and his sidekick baby J got upgraded with the traditional Santa hats, for festivity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
For the Jewish Goons here I found a great Menorah for the holidays. A majestic lion, and it even comes circumcised. Sure to impress.

(From off the Target web site)

Cone of Tragedy fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Dec 12, 2022