Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thank you to DeadMansSuspenders for a lovely gift package, including a book I’ll use to introduce my kids to The Far Side (and maybe Cthulhu). There were also some delicious chocolates that one of the kids disappeared with before I could take a picture (but at least she saved one for me).

Very grateful for the thoughtfulness! LMK if you’re ever up here in Toronto!

(Apologies for the delay in posting!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I played a bad game of “waiting for something to arrive brinkmanship” so my Santee will likely get their first package after Xmas Day. And it still didn’t arrive so I’ll have to send the rest of it in the new year. :negative:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I can’t find the receipt with the tracking number for my santee, dammit. Why didn’t I take a picture of it like I usually do? I may never know.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Vampire Panties posted:

well to be pedantic, santa suffers from a shitload of brainworms (especially/specifically around Christmas :smith:*)

Sorry to hear that, friend. Christmas can be a very challenging time for some of us, and I hope you’re taking care of yourself.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

The rest of my Santee’s gifts arrived today, so I’ll be digging out that wrapping paper from the closet again and trying to get it shipped out tomorrow!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ulillinguist posted:

There was no note inside and no specific email from Santa, but in a twist of fate, when the mail carrier missed me yesterday and left a USPS slip in my mailbox it stated the item was originally sent by Subjunctive. So thank you very much Santa Subjunctive, I love it! :peanut:

There is a mystery here, for I did send you a package that says it's available for pickup, but it did not contain the wonders you describe in this lovely post!

This was from another Santa entirely! (And the other half of your gifts have arrived and are now packed to be sent, which I will do today, apologies.)

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ulillinguist posted:

[Thank you sincerely to my Santa, Subjunctive, for such an incredibly thoughtful gift - I love every part of it! And thank you for the card, everything has indeed brought me girly joy - you managed capture a lot of my essence in everything you got me! :peanut:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! There’s a bit more coming still, I’ll send you the tracking number when I get back to my desk or more likely tomorrow because NYE and :effort:.

It was a real treat to shop for your gift, because we are a very pro-journaling and pro-girly house.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zoesdare posted:

My Santee’s gift keeps getting stuck in transit. Maybe it will arrive by next week??

It makes me feel awful :(

If it makes you feel better, and I don’t know why it would now that I think about it, the second half of my Santee’s gift isn’t due until the 7th. I’m gonna be a lot more conservative about shipping estimate calculations next year when ordering things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ulillinguist posted:

I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated to start using it because it's the finest quality journal I've ever had and my handwriting doesn't seem good enough to go in it, lol.

Nonsense! What more worthy use of a notebook than to capture Ulillinguist’s thoughts? It should be so lucky!

Also, I think your handwriting is perfectly lovely.

I’m glad it all arrived in the end, and that you’re enjoying them!