Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

gently caress

YISS

SASS

TIME

Edit: Should probably put in details here. Hello goons! I've been doing SASS for a while here and it's still a great time of the year. My wife and I are currently over in South Korea as part of my last assignment in the Army, and are getting ready for a big move after the holiday season. We're both avid readers and writers, she does digital artwork, I play games and shitpost.

TO SANTA: Send whatever you like aside from obscene materials or anything with drugs. Customs here is really jumpy and will rifle through stuff if there's anything too terrible in the packaging. Haven't had it happen in a SASS, but it has happened with other stuff we've gotten.

TO SANTEE: Expect some pottery, some snacks, and I'll do my best to see to your interests!

Can't wait to see who we meet this year!

J.A.B.C. fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

And that's a profile and e-mail confirmed. My online body is ready.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

Hehehehehe. Got a Santee! Time for some stalking and gift prep.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

My big shopping day will be this weekend, when I can ride the train into the city. I am gathering information as we speak and will have something ready to ship next week.

Prepare thyself.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

I got word of my package being on the way! However, these past two weeks have been kicking my rear end hard. I WILL have a package and tracking number out by the end of the week, I promise.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

It came!

We got some great gifts from ScorpioBean! The snacks are all local so I won't show them here, but we got a wonderful little TonBerry (Who has a big brother waiting for him already!) and the world's softest, bestest bee scarf!

Thank you so much. This year has been a rough one, but these gifts really brought us a smile.

Our gift is on the way but it's a bit late. I hope our Santee enjoys it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

They made it! Sorry I haven't been able to log onto SASS, been busy with a move recently.

Glad you like the gifts! The cups also come with little in-cup tea strainers.

Sorry for the late SASSmas but I'm glad it all got there in one piece.