Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Oh hell yeah, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!

SANTA:
I'm 40ish and male and a butler to two (almost) 10-year-old cats and wear XL-2XL shirts. I'm obsessed with space and weather and plants and science in general. I'm diabetic so I prefer not to get sweets, but other food is fine, and I'll take whatever you choose to send. Alcohol is acceptable - hard liquor is preferred over beer, but all is welcome! Send me stuff local to you. Stuff you make yourself is always awesome! If you can't think of anything else, cash is great. Or you can set me up with a hot guy for NYE :swoon:

PATHETIC SUPPLICANT:
There will be bees. So many bees. An unacceptable number of bees. All of them extremely angry. Prepare yourself and face to venom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Thanks to Grammarchist for the sweet SASSmas loot!
https://imgur.com/a/DxQ3j2Y

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

spouse posted:

Posting late, but SANTA CAME! :allears:

Fantastic goonsmas, thanks so much :)
I'm so glad you liked it! The cornbread mix and honey are made locally, and I always have to include some Razorback merch. (We love our lovely football team though the baseball and track teams regularly get to national championship level :shrug:)

vortmax fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jan 8, 2023