Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Oh hell yeah. I've never participated in this because years ago I was :sparkles: too poor :sparkles: and I always see it too late these days.

Dear Santa

I am an early 30's man living with one cat, about to get another. I bought my first house last year, so I've been doing stuff around that a lot.

For stuff, I'd love to get something local to you or handmade, that's always fun! If you live in a space devoid of local products or your locality makes dumb poo poo you hate, I work on cars, play games (mostly WoW classic and Rust these days, but I like retro nintendo a lot), read books, yell about politics, work in healthcare IT, shoot guns, listen to vinyl, play with my kitty, start cool projects I never finish, and be gaybisexual and do crime.

If food/drink, I'm very open flavor-wise. I will try and maybe even enjoy anything you send me, even if it's very spicy and/or purposefully gross.

Notes: You can't ship liquor where I live (unless you LIE), beer/wine is fine. No shirts please, I have big feet so regular silly socks almost never fit, NSFW is fine, SFW is fine, things unrelated to work is fine. I'm gonna love whatever you get me because the kindness of strangers makes me cry a lot.

Santee: I will agonize over what to get you, and try and make it really cool, and probably put more effort into it than I do for the people in my life I love. So make a good list. I am already looking for cool wrapping paper in case you want something I can wrap and ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

My santa asked me to post my cat in the thread, so you all can enjoy :syoon:

Here he is basking in the light of the christmas tree :

and here he is protecting the city:

Still looking for a buddy for him.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

Emily Spinach posted:

Santa came!

Covered in bees...

And cats...

It's a box!

With chocolate! Toffee! Honey! Bone suckin' sauce (:quagmire:)! Beees! And a frog! (And, blocked by the cat, a steam gift card.)

What I did not see was a name, other than the real name on the UPS label, but thank you mysterious Santa!

that was me! :) glad you liked it!

I may or may not have forgotten to slip in the card that had my username on it.

My santa reached out a few days ago and said they were running late, which means the joy and magic of christmas is not over yet.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

Posting late, but SANTA CAME! :allears:

It's a box! With emotes!

Let's see what's inside...

It's paper! My favorite!

Oh, but what else?

Presents!!! AND BEES! :yayclod: :yayclod: :yayclod:

But what could be inside them?

Awesome stuff! and Bees! Big thanks to Vortmax, I love cornbread, I'm a big fan of honey (on my cornbread especially, some of that is gonna be honey butter), the stickers are sick, I have a big collection of stickers on my gun locker and these will fit right in. Also, I unfortunately know some cryptobros, so I cannot wait to consensually place these stickers in their home.

Me and my kitty are going to enjoy that unmarked vial of herbs (it's catnip) and I will teach him to play football.

Fantastic goonsmas, thanks so much :)