Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Hamclam posted:

Dear Santa,

I'm a 34 year old man with golden hair and chiseled features. I like mysterious items, rock climbing, cactus memorabilia, "fractals", vinyl/cassette tapes from bands that have ever played desert daze or levitation festivals, spirits, magicians and horseplay.

Santee: I will be sure to send you a bag of curious items that will both boggle the mind and tickle the fancy. 🤫

You forgot “smells like pee on a good day”

Edit:

Hello Santa: 37 year old male goon. I’ve been doing this since the first or second year it’s existed!

- size Men’s or unisex Medium in everything
- collect sunglasses and t-shirts
- enjoy reading, riding my bike, rock climbing (bouldering specifically), watching bad movies
- I have a ps4, a pc, and a switch
- my partner and I have 4 cats and we occasionally foster and help get strays adopted
- first time home owner
- work in radio (on-air/production/program directing/promotions) with a long history in the restaurant industry
- I do play magic the gathering

- stuff that’s local to you preferred, alcohol fine, no food allergies, 420 etc also fine (but would be more for my partner than me) cat stuff always greatly appreciated.

To santee:
- get ready to enjoy some stuff!

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Last second pivoting to just send my Santa 20x of these: https://twitter.com/garfiebabey/status/1600989391295774720

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Gertrude Perkins posted:

:siren: ATTENTION SANTEE: YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED :siren:

It's nothing too special but I hope you like the contents!

Nice work SANTA

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Gifts arrived before new years all the way to Canada from the UK!

We've got some kind of 3D printed box inside the cardboard box

the legally required Bees (very cute!)

MYSTERY USB (I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I LOVE getting Mystery USB's as long as they're not all ransomware)

We've also got the Gatewatch (for all you MTG lore nerds in the thread)

Then I thought to myself: is this a deckbox?

Heck yeah it is! Thanks for accurately stalking me Santa. I know you said you forgot a card so if you'd like you can fire up mspaint and identify yourself! Another A+ SASS

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Literally A Person posted:

My Santee supposedly received thier gifts.

Supposedly.

I told my santee that they were getting two parcels and I know one got delivered in just hoping that they’re still waiting on package #2 and not that they’re disappointed with what I sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Santa came a little bit ago but I've just now gotten a chance to post!

First is freakin' awesome coffee:

Next, a record. I have to admit, I have not heard of any of the music. But I am always open to mixed tapes/recommendations/new albums. Thank you so much! This will be a nice break in my Italo-disco playlists:

This snazzy t-shirt:

Not sure who this is. Is he a local chef? He's got poutine tatted across his belly. I have not had the pleasure of poutine. Each time I hear the word it sounds like the name of a Victorian prostitute who might've died from tuberculosis.

We have this amazing calendar, featuring Pickels Juice. I want to know everything about this cat.

Seriously, look at this absolute sweetie.

A really playful book:

Waaaaat? Super awesome and nutritious soil mix for a houseplant-crazy gardener???

And who is this cutie?

I immediately used the soil mix and planted some succulents in him. His name is Tortuga.

There is more.
What's this? It's sloshing inside.

Oh, hai! A funny smelling and very strong tasting mason jar of tea!

Santa. You did not send me the miracle by-product of red wrigglers. What an absolutely darling gift (also explains why it tasted so strange...). Thank you so much.

Also, this kick rear end note card. Which I love.

So. Thoughtful. I had so much fun going through these gifts. Thank you so kindly, Santa. You so went above and beyond. (I'll leave your name out of the post because sometimes Santas prefer anonymity but feel free to pipe up!)

Glad you enjoyed the gift! (I was a little concerned after the pause after delivery)

You didn’t post in the thread with your interests so I did some light stalking and saw you posting in gardening threads so I tapped my friendly local botanist for the soil and tea. The planter was made by a local artist.

The coffee is from a local roaster and was made in collaboration with the radio station I work at, same with the record.

BA johnston is a singer/songwriter/author from eastern Canada who makes great merch and writes very weird songs. You can check out his music here: https://bajohnston.bandcamp.com/album/werewolves-of-london-ontario

I tried to keep everything weird and local and only mid-tier goony

Also I’m Irish so we have a long history of sending fertilizer through the mail

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 7, 2023