Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Friends & neighbors, it is both my duty and my immense pleasure to announce the arrival of ...Another Weekend!!!

After another week of twitter lols I am honestly worn out. I need a break from all this and I think I'm gonna try to head up to the cabin. We'll see how that goes. If not, I'm gonna work on my woodstove some more and maybe try to get this barn door project wrapped up.

What y'all up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
I don't really know what to do this weekend. I am going to watch some football. The Grey Cup is on on Sunday so I will definitely be watching that.

I still have to tidy up some yard/garden stuff before the cold really sets in. It's going down to -8 this weekend so... I may have missed my chance.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
seems a bit early to me. I’ll post again when I’m off work.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

seems a bit early to me

i have the day off so the weekend officially starts a day early. Also i have a buncha stuff to do later so i had to make the thread now.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

thank you for your service.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

thank you for your service.

I am a river to my people.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
doing video beers with the crews after work. :cheers:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

too many meetings for a friday gah gently caress

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
pape

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

post hole digger posted:

too many meetings for a friday gah gently caress

im in a meeting right now

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

not quite for me, but i'm very excited about it. just another hour and a half to go and i'll have completed a two day week having been sick for the first half. i'm still a bit under the weather, but hope to recover by sunday latest. grocery shopping isn't going to wait..

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
still got some work I need to wrap up today, but going to be doing that then relaxing to a couple banger Smash tourneys this weekend.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Waifu Radia posted:

banger Smash tourneys

i used to follow a streamer or two for this but they all turned out to be :waves hands: are these on twitch ?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

graph posted:

i used to follow a streamer or two for this but they all turned out to be :waves hands: are these on twitch ?

yeah! I can swing back to provide links later, but you have Dreamhack Atlanta and Apex 2022 as the big ones for both Melee and Ult, and Path to Glory but I don’t know anything about that major.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

now it is the weekend! i can properly contemplate a nap

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
9 days of no work baybee! I plan to get the panel for the garage door fixed, prep the garden beds for winter and plant a tonne of garlic, i got a peter f hamilton paperback to read, and i'm gonna draft the new mtg set. probably make lots of food but gotta do a plan for that yet.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I am going to go for a walk using my human legs in the sunshine

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

9 days of no work baybee! I plan to get the panel for the garage door fixed, prep the garden beds for winter and plant a tonne of garlic, i got a peter f hamilton paperback to read, and i'm gonna draft the new mtg set. probably make lots of food but gotta do a plan for that yet.

holy poo poo a 9 fuckin day weekend jesus christ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm on call so I can not participate in the thread this week. Best of luck, folks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Waifu Radia posted:

yeah! I can swing back to provide links later, but you have Dreamhack Atlanta and Apex 2022 as the big ones for both Melee and Ult, and Path to Glory but I don’t know anything about that major.

nice yeah i would like a link or two!

dioxazine posted:

i can properly contemplate a nap

...soon

rotor posted:

holy poo poo a 9 fuckin day weekend jesus christ

our winter break is 12 days this year wowo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

I am going to go for a walk using my human legs in the sunshine

that was nice

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
we have 8 kajillion inches od snow on the ground so I won’t be doing poo poo outside this weekend (except shoveling snow :negative:)

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

hell yeah, excited for this nine day weekend after how dogshit my past few weeks have been.

gonna chill out and build some more gundams, maybe do some cleaning, just enjoy things that aren't my job 😎

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
took the next two weeks off to get under the max amount of PTO i can roll over :cheers:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

President Beep posted:

we have 8 kajillion inches od snow on the ground so I won’t be doing poo poo outside this weekend (except shoveling snow :negative:)

Same in Detroit it owns a lot

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:wrong:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
kickin it off right

with a nap

feeling another nap coming on too

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

President Beep posted:

Goondolences

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

started the weekend off right, by playing a bit of the prodeus on gamepass.

feels pretty good so far.

but my wasd hand went numb so i turned it off.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

it's gonna be cold here. i might play a video game? i dunno.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I'm on day 51 of my megaweekend :smugdog:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I’m leaving work in 10 minutes

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

30 mins of work left. think i'll open a beer. tonight i am going to all-you-can-eat korean bbq with my pals and then we're doing karaoke

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Elder Postsman posted:

it's gonna be cold here

single digit windchill tonight

just got home later than anticipated from the office. but that's okay because the heat is on and

it's time for a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

single digit windchill tonight

just got home later than anticipated from the office. but that's okay because the heat is on and

it's time for a nap

hell yes, naps

ima take one too

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

hell yes, naps

ima take one too

nap crew

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

watching dune. dozed of a bit but woke up for the sardukar chant, and then the harkonnen attack. good nap, good movie.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

ordered burritos, watched some TV with my husband, took a nice nap, now playing nonograms and watching him play death stranding

good start to the weekend 8)

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
Dune is a "big mood". I think I'm using that correctly.

This weekend I'm going for a walk in a forest with my girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

I'm on day 51 of my megaweekend :smugdog:

is there a time where a weekend is too long? i say no!