Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
McLaren are poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Nov 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Hell yeah, OP

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Go french boys, re-frenched up and frenchier than ever.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
oh yeah, the offseason!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Found this rather tasteful piece which I shall be hanging on my wall and staring at right as I blow my brains out.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What will everyone be doing this off-season. I am thinking of a quiet season of contemplation on how poo poo McLaren are.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Who is gonna be latifi next year

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Charles Leclerc posted:

Found this rather tasteful piece which I shall be hanging on my wall and staring at right as I blow my brains out.

Austria is a fake nation. Remember when they were a Great Power? Lol

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I am looking forward to the Drive to Survive story arc that shows how Mick Schumacher and Nicolas Latifi had very public beef all season which culminated in their very minor collision at Abu Dhabi over the very high stakes of no points and no seat next year.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
we love it on top

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Lewis Hamilton GOAT of not winning races. What a loving fraud, was all the car. Petulance of the finest order.

"he cut the corner man"

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
Instantly bookmarked this thread which says a lot about how I value my time.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Diet Crack posted:

Lewis Hamilton GOAT of not winning races. What a loving fraud, was all the car. Petulance of the finest order.

He tanked the team due to his poor motivation and lack of effort. A clear frontrunner for the 2022 Fraud of the Year (I did not sign this post)

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Race was boring. Got a good laugh at the leader board on the side still putting Lewis ahead of Latifi despite his transmission dying.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I'd like to thank these fine gentleman of passion for a season long of entertainment:

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I for one particularly enjoyed Albon and Gasly costing Checo P2 and am excited for petty bullshit this off-season.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

Ban OP

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Two time champion two timed his teammate who was two timing his own wife out of position number two in the championship

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Non stick > cast iron

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

So Hamilton ended up in 6th in drivers championship due to his DNF and Sainz scoring 12 pts.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Norris WDC 2023 but Lewis Can Still Win This

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Never Forget

I willl rememmbbbeeerr youuuuu..

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Latifi more like Late & iffy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Toto Wolff posted:

“It’s difficult, because we all know crypto has relevancy,” he said. “I strongly believe in blockchain as a way of transactions in the future. But this situation is very unfortunate, even more that FTX.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

speng31b
May 8, 2010

garbage season past, next season will be merely trash

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ban

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Look at that beauty.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

checo wdc 2023

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i could go for some chicken and fries right about now tbh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

What will everyone be doing this off-season. I am thinking of a quiet season of contemplation on how poo poo McLaren are.

thinking about trying Karting or autocross

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sergio "Checo" Perez is a bad driver and finished third in the WDC with a cheater car somehow.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Talking about cast iron or air fryer's is the equivalent to still complaining about Max winning in 2021.

There is no need to buy unsalted butter. You're not a loving scientist measuring out your chemicals to the parts per million. Use the salted butter that actually tastes good, your family and friends will hate you less.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Salted butter is good, OP

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

ArmZ posted:

checo wdc 2023
It's locked in.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

I made burgers in the air fryer last night they were pretty good (but not great unfortunately)

I was going to use my iron skillet but it had to be cleaned and I'm lazy (hence air fryer)

What did I do wrong, thread?

e: nobody should be buying salted butter whats wrong with you? Add salt TO TASTE. e.g. I do not wanted salted toast

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Feels like I'm on the ground floor for a truly legendary thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Zedd posted:

I'd like to thank these fine gentleman of passion for a season long of entertainment:

The clowns we deserve.