Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

SocksAndSandals posted:

e.g. I do not wanted salted toast

what use is unsalted toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

Logan Sargent. Bonus points if he bombs like 2022 Danny Ric and I can call him Bogan Sargent.

floridaman and bogan are different subcultures

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

Unsalted butter is used a lot in making sauces or soups because you're adding salt to those things already and you don't want the salt in the butter to oversalt it.

people say this like it's some fact but it's never been a problem for me

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

He only did that so he could beat Nicos team

and succeeded

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Custard Undies posted:

How do you all feel about Sonic? The Fast food company, not the blue hedgehog that has to go fast.

i like them but would put it on the same level as dairy queen.

still they do have the footlong chili cheese dog and it's hard to go wrong with that

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

We'd finish higher up the field than Aston Martin

maybe but for some reason the drivers hired are kimi and montoya

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Rebus posted:

Merry Christmas are none of you my boss yet

they keep coming back with "lack of qualifications" and "how did you get this number" instead of a serious counter offer

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Charles Leclerc posted:

Binotto was promoted beyond his capabilities. A good engineer but not a good manager.

management is overrated and his good engineer years turned out to be a sensor trick

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

The funnier outcome would be Max having such a heated gaming moment that the team and the FIA decide there is no way he can continue in the sport, Dan takes his seat but is still poo poo.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

You should be required to run whatever engine your constructor's country is known for.

Haas supremacy.

do the brits get to modernize the dfv?
are we using ls motors or coyote motors??
finally a flat 12 back at ferrari

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

Is that what you're calling that island you visit now?

island they live on*

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/extremely_wet/status/1618064778949459969

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

qirex posted:

Question for Americans: there is no way to watch F1 without some form of a TV ESPN subscription, right? I have ESPN+ and got rid of my cable tv but I don’t love F1 enough to pay extra for fubo or do a bunch of weird vpn bullshit so it looks like I’ll skip this season.

i remember something weird like they don't show practices but it should be on espn+ when it's live for qualifying and the race. I've never watched it because I use f1tv but I've seen it in the schedule

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

shyduck posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN36723Yg3Q

Matt and Tommy left WTF1 and are starting their own thing

pretty sure they were dumped in favor of prettier influencers but that was over a month ago and I can't be bothered to remember the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Toe Rag posted:

It’s “flow vis paint” — basically let’s them see how the air is flowing over the car or whatever elements in particular they want to review. You mostly see it during the testing but I feel like you may occasionally see it during practice sessions during the season? It might be banned though, not sure. I definitely feel like we saw it and aero rakes on the Mercedes last season.

all the teams do it in practice. I haven't heard anything about banning it yet I figure it must be cheap