Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Flipping off all the cars at the intersection as I help an old lady across the street.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Showing with my body language, continued eye contact, and facial expressions that I am listening to my friend's latest mental health issues. I am careful to not interrupt. I let them just vent and I am here to be their sounding board...as I shotgun this widemouth tallboy!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i spend my hours tagging abandoned buildings. with "danger" and "do not enter floor unsound" and stuff like that

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i smoke cigarettes what of it. i used to smoke meth, this is harm reduction.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I post nowhere besides byob but statistically speaking it's likely I'm a semi-reformed fyad re-reg

:hehe:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot