Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

For many in America, Thanksgiving normally sucks. Often, people pay exorbitant prices to travel to relatives they don't like, get in a fight, eat poorly-cooked food and then hustle home in the worst airport chaos this side of Christmas/New Year's. Rather than do that me and my boyfriend invited his brother to join us in the cooking of delicious foods (shepherd's pie, roasted brussels sprouts with bacon and figs, wild rice dressing, pecan pie, etc.), smoking weed, drinking rye whiskey, playing video games and board games.

Are you having a fun/non-lovely Thanksgiving? I want to hear about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Animal-Mother posted:

They invented Bourbon, you don't have to suffer anymore.

Of course, however, it’s Bulleit Rye. I like it. 😊

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Curry thanksgiving is gonna be a thing now holy moly how did I not consider this before?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I wish this was me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Animal-Mother posted:

Served roasted quail and a guest pointed out that they kind of look like headless Barbie dolls.

lol