Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
My mom has these 5 Large Adult Brothers who were mostly in their teens/early 20s when I was the only kid in my family, and pretty much every year they'd destroy one of my toys while playing with it. They are all drunks now except the one who everybody thinks is a pedo and a few years back when Uncle A asked me why I never go to their cabin with them I told them it was because last Christmas Uncle B had cornered me and asked me what it was like to be a failure in life. They all kind of stay away from me now and it is pretty sweet.

Also, one Christmas when I was 5 or 6 Santa stopped by our house at like 10 PM the week before Christmas and our parents woke us up to hang out and take pictures with him eating cookies. I'm pretty sure he was just some random guy from our somewhat sketchy neighborhood who showed up without warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU