Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Maybe dog poo poo is really tasty and we've just never tried it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Liquid Chicken posted:

My dog doesn't really like it's dog food, but man she loving loves the cat food - wet or dry. Is cat food so much yummier to dogs than its own food? Dog also eats her own poo poo so I dunno.

If I were a dog who was also dog food, I wouldn't like that either :shrug:

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Liquid Chicken posted:

My dog doesn't really like it's dog food, but man she loving loves the cat food - wet or dry. Is cat food so much yummier to dogs than its own food? Dog also eats her own poo poo so I dunno.

Dogs taste more by pungent smells then by just taste buds, so it's more that cat food is simply way more stinky then dog food thanks to the protien

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

cats HATE vegetables. They're like spoiled children!

I bought the canned food with the “greens” in it and my rear end in a top hat cats wouldn’t touch it. And high-end dry food didn’t go over well either. Ghetto-rear end rescue cats.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

https://youtu.be/WSXnf3BUyVo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cats don’t want to be fed, they want to HUNT

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Cats don’t want to be fed, they want to HUNT

Specifically they want to MURDER

not just kill, killing's not enough for them, it's gotta be MURDER

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MikeJF posted:

Specifically they want to MURDER

not just kill, killing's not enough for them, it's gotta be MURDER

lol my kitty just took a roach to pieces in front of me and it was b r u t a l

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
now i wish i put a poll here what im hearing is they may not be the same sometimes

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
pretend the poll had a goku option. if you were going to vote "goku" please reply "goku" in this thread and I will count them by hand

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DrPossum posted:

pretend the poll had a goku option. if you were going to vote "goku" please reply "goku" in this thread and I will count them by hand

What are the other poll options I'm an Awful App user thus I don't see the polls

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Smugworth posted:

What are the other poll options I'm an Awful App user thus I don't see the polls

the most popular responses so far have been

code:
cat food and dog food are the same thing
cats eat bugs
dog food with red bull is probably just like cat food
goku

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I vote "cats eat bugs"

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Sleeping with pets are the best alarm.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my cat gets mean on that taurine
leaves it like a crime scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If your cat really needs taurine or something just pour some monster in a saucer, duh