Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Also I did not take an action last night

Hmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Also I did not take an action last night

##unvote

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
Speaking of cooking I'm gonna make dinner real quick, brb

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I mean this could also be a scum power. But I won't vote Hal Today

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bleh fine, if that claim is legit at least scum might have to take Hal out instead of leaving him around for maximum LYLO paranoia

##unvote

Maerlyn posted:

Wait, AN says he's a cook and he did nothing?

Well that's interesting

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Toalpaz posted:

I'm going to be frank, I'm not unvoting.

Yeah, this mass unvote is hella suspicious. I think I'm fine leaving my vote where it is, unless we're at risk of no lunch.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Now I'm totally at a loss cause I wasn't sure at all about voting Wind and only did it cause it seemed like that was the way the tide was turning about 10 minutes ago. idk folks. i think i'd better go back to who i had as my scumread at the beginning of the day and ##vote Cloaca

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am on board with a Cloaca vote

##vote clo

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I think Hal and wind are probably both town and scum is just flying under the radar enjoying watching us execute each other

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I mean this could also be a scum power. But I won't vote Hal Today

It could also just be fake lol, in which case he's probably gonna make a blunder eventually

BTW, I take it this is confirmation you didn't do anything last night?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yeah, there is nothing suspicious about this at all... Wind gains votes, suddenly there's a case on Hal, Wind gains votes again and is almost lunched, suddenly all the votes disappear, now there's a case on me... I wonder what this could mean...

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Yeah, there is nothing suspicious about this at all... Wind gains votes, suddenly there's a case on Hal, Wind gains votes again and is almost lunched, suddenly all the votes disappear, now there's a case on me... I wonder what this could mean...

Please spell it out. What does it mean?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

wologar posted:

wolo i never get tired of playing mafia with you

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i am still pretty sure i wanna eliminate Hal but i agree that votes' constitutional inability to stick on wind is sus

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

WIND = SCUM

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

The words even have four letters. Coincidence? I think not!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

AN you threatened to let us all starve to death if you were lunched, so why did you take no action last night?

(Or just why did you take no action)

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

bif where u at

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Ok.

##vote Wind

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cloacamazing! posted:

Yeah, there is nothing suspicious about this at all... Wind gains votes, suddenly there's a case on Hal,

What do you mean suddenly I've been saying it all day

##vote Clo

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Cloacamazing! posted:

The words even have four letters. Coincidence? I think not!

But WindwardAway has more than four letters 🤔
Anyway, the votes *have* stuck on me for the most part today, I've been top wagon the whole day and still am.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

shwinnebego posted:

bif where u at

At the kitchen table eating cold pizza

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Maerlyn posted:

AN you threatened to let us all starve to death if you were lunched, so why did you take no action last night?

(Or just why did you take no action)

Stop role fishing

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I still don't think Cloaca is the way to go today, either
As I said before, if she actually has a loud action, she's going to be outed by it.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Alright, we'll see what comes out of Hal's info on later days, I'd rather flip Wind than Cloaca today ##vote WindwardAway

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

WindwardAway posted:

As I said before, if she actually has a loud action, she's going to be outed by it.

You're not feeling Hal nor Cloaca. I assume you won't vote yourself. Who would you go for?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hey y'all, had a busy work day. Reading and catching up but I'll be around to vote.

Clo, who did you target, as a question? I don't know if it's helpful or not but if there are redirector shenanigans (I know HCT apparently doesn't like them but I am putting blinders on that for now) it could be a Nexus aka someone who redirects results away from themself.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

wologar posted:

You're not feeling Hal nor Cloaca. I assume you won't vote yourself. Who would you go for?

This might sound like I've pulled it out of my rear end, but I'd vote Monathin.
I think he's been very conveniently avoiding all of the conflicts in the thread that have led up to this point, he was a discussion point yesterday but not really today, and it's a great strategy for scum to let town tear themselves apart if that's what's happening. Which, tbh, I'm still not sure of, but it's a possibility.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Monathin posted:

Hey y'all, had a busy work day. Reading and catching up but I'll be around to vote.

Clo, who did you target, as a question? I don't know if it's helpful or not but if there are redirector shenanigans (I know HCT apparently doesn't like them but I am putting blinders on that for now) it could be a Nexus aka someone who redirects results away from themself.

Perfect timing lmao

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I would in fact go out on a limb and say I would expect a Nexus more than a Befuddler.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

WindwardAway posted:

Perfect timing lmao

lmao, hi, what's up, still think I'm scum? cool. i'm not tho

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Monathin posted:

lmao, hi, what's up, still think I'm scum? cool. i'm not tho

I'm gonna give you time to catch up since you're here and then decide if you're scum

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Also I dropped a pretty big effortpost last time I was in the thread so idk how you get that I'm 'avoiding' the big discussion topics. If you want my opinion on something that I haven't stated already you're gonna have to ask, lmao.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

WindwardAway posted:

Oh ok

Pretend I voted Wind here for the punchline but before I take her from -2 to -1, Mona can you explain to me what a Befuddler is supposed to be again

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Monathin posted:

I would in fact go out on a limb and say I would expect a Nexus more than a Befuddler.

Nexus isn't usually a loud role, though, is it?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

WindwardAway posted:

I think that's the role shwinn was talking about that fakes actions

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

WindwardAway posted:

I'm gonna give you time to catch up since you're here and then decide if you're scum

I'm more or less caught up. I don't have reason to think Clo is scum but I would like more info.

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh ok

Pretend I voted Wind here for the punchline but before I take her from -2 to -1, Mona can you explain to me what a Befuddler is supposed to be again

apparently a Befuddler sends a message to someone saying X visited them, according to Cloaca, I've been out of the game for a minute so I'm not really sure if that's a real thing but I could buy a Nexus that makes people loud when they get redirected is I guess my point

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

WindwardAway posted:

see above

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Monathin posted:

I'm more or less caught up. I don't have reason to think Clo is scum but I would like more info.

apparently a Befuddler sends a message to someone saying X visited them, according to Cloaca, I've been out of the game for a minute so I'm not really sure if that's a real thing but I could buy a Nexus that makes people loud when they get redirected is I guess my point

Ok, so you agree with me that we shouldn't lunch Clo today?

Also what are your thoughts on Hal's claim?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Befuddler was a role from isekai 2 that allowed faking of night action results, don't know if it allowed for faking whole rear end visits where they didn't happen, got talked about in Cookfia as it's what inspired the homunculus stuff there Bif