Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wolo is cleared imo. They fixed the weapons locker last night, and that's how I got a gun

i'll take your word for it. if we assume toal is right that salad/mona confirm each other as having done a non-killing action

then (from ya'lls perspective) the beast is:

plastic, toal, me, or bif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

shwinnebego posted:

ah ha, yes that would be brilliant if true

Unless literally anyone else visited Maer N1. Again, my role doesn't tell me how many people visited someone, just that a visit happened

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

Unless literally anyone else visited Maer N1. Again, my role doesn't tell me how many people visited someone, just that a visit happened

ah ok yah so any pheremones on maerlyn woulda created this result

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm pretty sure that Wolo also gave me a boost on N1 as I received an upgrade to my power as well.

...I may have been lying hilariously about the top poster vig.

Boooooooo

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I also got gibberish for my results tonight by targeting Toalpaz so.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

shwinnebego posted:

i'll take your word for it. if we assume toal is right that salad/mona confirm each other as having done a non-killing action

then (from ya'lls perspective) the beast is:

plastic, toal, me, or bif

There were a bunch of people being marked delicious or not delicious too I guess, don't know how it lines up with the snoop

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i still think the elimination should logically be plastic, toal or bif today (for internal consistency, also me)

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I also got gibberish for my results tonight by targeting Toalpaz so.

what's your real power

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm pretty sure that Wolo also gave me a boost on N1 as I received an upgrade to my power as well.

...I may have been lying hilariously about the top poster vig.

Please tell me wtf the burning gondolas mean.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

saladscooper posted:

I imagine someone would have counterclaimed a visit at this point if so but obviously people are free to say as much if they also visited Mae N1. Elsewise you, me, and Mae basically clear each other based on how night action resolves.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

May as well volunteer to be loving murdered here.

I'm the ship's android doctor. I had significant restrictions on my doctor ability until the medbay was repaired night 1 and those actions were removed. It also gave me the ability to see any actions (but not who's doing them) done to my target. No one targeted Bif with poo poo on N1.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

I imagine someone would have counterclaimed a visit at this point if so but obviously people are free to say as much if they also visited Mae N1. Elsewise you, me, and Mae basically clear each other based on how night action resolves.

i mean you could be making this up since there's dead players that may or may not have visited maerlyn

i don't really think you are though

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

mafia edit: Those restriction were removed.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

wologar posted:

Please tell me wtf the burning gondolas mean.

can you confirm that you're responsible for all the claimed upgrades?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i'm zoning in on toal or bif being beast tbh

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I believe Plastic because my role explicitly states that just because someone isn't human doesn't mean they aren't part of the crew, and I imagine getting a "not human" result on the crew doc would be a very lmao-worthy false positive to include on a flavor cop.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

shwinnebego posted:

can you confirm that you're responsible for all the claimed upgrades?

I repaired "D" N1.
I repaired "A" N2.

I didn't know what my repairs did, but it seems that N1 Plastic became a real doctor and N2 ANarc became a vig.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yeah 1000%

I'm also a non human member of the crew

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

in the absence of any counter-claims or additional claims to being upgraded, i am prepared to clear plastic based on wologar's claim

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

alright so the way i see it it's gotta be bif or toal (and, for everyone else, possibly me)

if it isn't then someone else like monathin is doing something real big brained

but occam's razor has got me laser focused on those two

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

if i'm right this is also an admittedly v rough spot for the beast

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

shwinnebego posted:

alright so the way i see it it's gotta be bif or toal (and, for everyone else, possibly me)

##vote Bif

We have enough non-town dead that I see no reason not to lunch them one by one, alphabetically

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Can you remind me why maer is cleared?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

i can promise you my brain is extraordinarily small

I want to point out just for the sake of doing so that Illusionis' day masonry does not necessarily mean they don't have a night action, and I have in fact been bamboozled by scum masonries before. So unless someone wants to claim Illusionis is hard cleared by an unconfirmed masonry I don't want to assume they're clear.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i think bif is a slightly better flip than toal since bif claimed vanilla whereas toal has claimed a role that can be confirmed via night actions (someone with a visiting power visit someone, and toal has to track them and say where they went tomorrow to prove themselves)

still wouldn't 100% clear her since like i said beast could be tracker, but at least does some

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Same but for Illu

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mae claimed Human Redshirt on D1, so I investigated her, and got a human result.

There could be redirection, it's not ironclad, but I think it's significant enough to warrant not examining further until later.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

i can promise you my brain is extraordinarily small

I want to point out just for the sake of doing so that Illusionis' day masonry does not necessarily mean they don't have a night action, and I have in fact been bamboozled by scum masonries before. So unless someone wants to claim Illusionis is hard cleared by an unconfirmed masonry I don't want to assume they're clear.

i'm mostly assuming that the Beast wouldn't have any masonry power on flavor grounds

i know, i know, flavor arguments can be madness, but i think in this case given how the flavor has related to the roles/mechanics so far, it's solid

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Same but for Illu

I consider Illusionis cleared because they created a masonry with someone and I don't think it would be flavor-coherent for the Beast to be able to make masonries

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote bif sorry bif love u but i think u beast

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

##vote Bif

We have enough non-town dead that I see no reason not to lunch them one by one, alphabetically

sure, i formally volunteer as tribute tomorrow if bif isn't the beast

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

on the condition that you flip toal after me barring further mechanical confirmation

if bif flips town then plastic can just protect monathin and monathin scans me or toal tonight

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

i'm mostly assuming that the Beast wouldn't have any masonry power on flavor grounds

i know, i know, flavor arguments can be madness, but i think in this case given how the flavor has related to the roles/mechanics so far, it's solid

tbh i don't consider that cleared but I can understand why you think you would, just to counterargue - Cloaca's and Wind's flip suggests being able to scramble someone with pheromones. Keane's flip was a telepathic frog. Being able to 'mind link' with someone while hunting prey does not seem that at-odds to the Beasts' nature, too me.

Also I wanna know who is in the masonry today, speaking of. I have a theory but I don't know how ironclad that theory is.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I reached the same conclusion of Toal/shwinn/Bif before day start. I don't think it's shwinn and Toal seems towny but didn't answer if she was the beast. 🤔

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

shwinnebego posted:

on the condition that you flip toal after me barring further mechanical confirmation

if bif flips town then plastic can just protect monathin and monathin scans me or toal tonight

A-OK with this plan, yeah. Bif today, shwinn tomorrow, Toal the day after that. Even if the Beast isn't one of those three we'll still theoretically have 4 players left at the end of all that plus all the investigation info from the next few nights

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
But this seems right: ##vote Bif

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I'd go Bif -> Toal -> shwinn.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm really not a fan of everyone ignoring Illu in the mix here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

shwinnebego posted:

sure, i formally volunteer as tribute tomorrow if bif isn't the beast

If you're town don't set yourself up next jeez, btw did you claim at all I gotta drive now so don't have time to go look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

I'm really not a fan of everyone ignoring Illu in the mix here.

valid. let's put illu at the end of our list

bif->toal->me->illu