Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

you can't fool me HCT, this is just an eccogame!

(in, in other words)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

I’m confirmed town

##vote binus

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Monathin, Song Mafia has ended. It's over. We're waiting for you.

As long as we're voting people for superfluous reasons, I'm allowed to vote binus. :colbert:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Hmm, are you calling the votes on me superfluous?

It's jokephase, keane, nothing matters.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Anyway the wind blows?

Doesn't really matter to me.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

My schedule has dramatically changed, so I wouldn't be surprised if my output is less prolific. A word of warning for my fellow players.

Is salad scooper AA AI?

I'm going to breadcrumb now:

Ajjdidnifjfifndkkskf not fjdnfjndksncjdnosnanaloanfndjnsma

I don't think I'm going to vote anyone either, I'm not convinced by any of these cases. They're no good. (/S /jk /LH)

##:vote keane

I have no idea if saladscooper is AA but I assume so anyway hi toal good to see you again but also

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Hmmmmm Hals scum.

I am going to give Hal more leeway this game, but not too much leeway, because Hal played a very good scum game in Song Mafia.

But some leeway.

Bifauxnen posted:

What Pokemon plays Pokemon way too much

rotom, easy, next question

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

saladscooper posted:

not intentionally

anyway i think binus is town

hrm

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hey Maer wanna have a day 1 slapfight?

I'm bored.

unironic scumposting itt

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yami Fenrir posted:

I can't tell you how scummy you are without you telling me what's your favorite pokemon generation, so please do so

gen 4, next question

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Monathin, we must combine forces against wologar, who actually likes Sun/Moon.

I like most of Sun/Moon's pokemon better than I liked a lot of Black & White's. Both games are fine but SuMo's pokemon were more fun for me.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I don't have a strong opinion on the backup mechanics and the like. I'm in the camp of "Pokemon is a kid's game primarily. I'm not the intended audience even if I like the games."

Game might have been a little too ambitious for the 3DS but there's a lot of extenuating circumstances around that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm mostly waiting for Toal to explain their "real vote", i'm gonna be honest. Give us the goss, Toal!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

saladscooper posted:

Like for this combined with “Give us the goss, Toal!” Both read as strained attempts at jokey buddy-buddying

lmao

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wrong again binus but thanks for playing

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

When was I wrong the first time

song mafia where you thought i was scum almost the whole game

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

i like this trend ##vote monathin

So, to be clear, is your whole case on me that I was defensive in a reply to Keane?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

While I'm checking the thread I'm gonna ##unvote since we're well out of joke-vote territory and I do not intend to vote binus today without solid casework.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

He's been strangely quiet tho

Has he? Feels like standard day 1 binus to me. The pocket callout kind of went without a lot of fanfare but it was there.

There are a couple other posters I would poke at before binus for being quiet, imo.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

solid casework is for nerrrds

you have correctly identified me as a nerd, congratulations

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

That post where they unvotes seemed pretty self explanatory in a scummy self conscious manner.

But it's funny that my fellow posters immediately unvoted.

Hey Toal are you gonna give us your casework on Mae? Just keeping you honest here

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Not sure I like Illusionis' pushing on binus either, it deals like a weird thing to make a case out of, but given I was part of the effort to vote Illusionis out D1 in Song Mafia I am going to take it low and slow here, especially since we still have a couple days.

Feeling solid about binus atm. Want to see more from Mae and Yami.

Bifauxnen posted:

it is an ignore list joke, lol
...although I'm too lazy to actually do it on mobile, so I'm consciously trying to just not react to him

oh lol

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

Town:
Mona,
Binus,
Yami,
Schwinn,
Keane,
Toaly (me),
Woola,
Salad,
Plastic,
Bif,
An,

Scum:
Cloaca,
Mona,
Idk hal

Thoughts?

I like me being both scum and town on your list. I'm not willing to vote out Hal super early right now but I will consider it (My Day 3 Hal rule stands), Cloaca i guessed wrong entirely in my last game played so I'm still recalibrating.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

I feel great about illusionis and even more sus of monathin for doubting them, vote monathin for a better tomorrow

lmbo, and, furthermore, rofl

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

y'know what I'm actually gonna ##vote Yami because they kinda slinked off after pokechat died and I'm not getting a great vibe from them atm.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Feel pretty good about Toal. Not sure I agree w/Toal's reads literally at all at this stage of the game but I don't think scum Toal would fire from the hip like this.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Let’s lunch everyone in that group. Toal, mona, wologar, salad, swhinn, plastic, what do you guys think?

I have never been right on Keane's alignment literally once, ever, to memory. Asking me about Keane's alignment is a fool's errand doomed to ruin.

That said if I'm picking one from that group today I am picking Yami. We still have like 48 hours so I'm not putting that down as a hard must-execute but that's where my heart is leaning.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

LMAO this is a hell of a dodge.

I don't remember ever getting your alignment right, Keane. I only speak the truth about my total inability to nail down your alignment consistently.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

No really, this is a scum post.

Mona avoids making a claim on my alignment either way, so neatly dodges a call that could be used later, while allowing for a "with a heavy heart I must vote this person! I don't know Keane's alignment! How could anybody know! Woe is me!"

It's a scummy post!

lmao keane I'm going with the lean I have most, which is that I think Yami is scummy. I don't have a read on you, and I know, historically, I've been wrong as hell when I do, so, yes, you can call it a dodge but I'm standing by what I said.

Calling the other part of this me 'woe is me'ing about my yami vote is a misread, come off it.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Yes I see into the future, they call me Cassandra.

I'm not gonna flip scum, Keane. I appreciate the pressure, though.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Is that because you'll take a voluntary alignment change before flipping???

And risk getting vigged by bif for cutting in line? no way.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That sure is a shotgun blast of three random people you could pick out of a hat, not-AA.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You really think my case is weak? Wanna go over it with me?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This is me very politely pointing out you seem like you're full of poo poo. ftr. just in case my "tone" isn't coming across.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

saladscooper posted:

Did you miss this

I'm more pointing out it's weird you both desire to flip me and Keane. That part seems pretty bad.

I don't like anarc's vote there but I don't know that I'd vote them over Yami right now.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Nah, your list feels disingenuous. Like you're picking names out of a hat. Of course you're drilling on me since I'm in the hot seat - but you throw in Keane for good measure after Keane pushes me for coverage, and Anarc on top of that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It's a stinky vote, for stinklords, aka scum.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

I have already proven that I don't have a vidge

and yet, if someone beat you to the punch of a voluntary alignment change, you would still manage to vig them, i don't feel incorrect in this assumption

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

Nah the stinklord wincon is still compatible with town

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

Tbqf the Maer case flytrap has exceeded all expectations. You've all played you're roles in my bit of theatre (I say it weird and derangedly and that doesn't come across in text very well).

I think anyone not catching onto it being a bit is incredibly scum content lurky. Except Yami because it's Yami.

Bif pointed out why it would be a stupid bit earlier. Even though her explaination is more clever that. I could have made up myself.

That is why I want to vote cloaca and Mona.

They're just like lil hamsters sucking away at the water bottle teat for some content to look like their investigating.

Player: 'haha funny mystery d1 post'

Mona cloaca: 'what is it's

Player: 'fufufu hehehe'

Mona cloaca: 'please, tell me what it means I am participating.,'

Player 2 : 'its a bit'

Mona cloaca:' pleaaaase what does it meaaaan I'm not scum and also maybe vote toal unless they spell out the bit'

Like this is clearly not a mystery right? Someone saying something and then stringing you along isn't mysterious or come across as a real case?

I quoted Mae's signup post for gods sake

oh okay thanks for explaining, in that case ##vote toal