Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Every time I go in there, I get overwhelmed. Not by it's amazing products with low prices, but just the people inside it.

It's that claustrophobia with people that I sometimes have, but all I want is some of their lemonade, some quesadillas and those joe-oreos because for some reason it tastes more "chocolatey".

Surprised by the lack of "two buck chuck" praise so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

I'm being reminded of Geoffrey Owens working at TJs and the internet trying to shame the guy for working in the chilliest market in the county.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45411561

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

If Trader Joe's did have a $1.50 hot dog and soda combo, I would take them up on that deal.

But considering it's TJ it should probably be something more tropical smoothie and a street taco of the day.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I got chastised for rocking a chicken bake and a smoothie in a trader Joe's.

I told them I'm never joeing back.

Trader Joe's Megathread: You Can't Joe Home Again

Also, I once went into a TJ with a Jamba Juice, so it's no big deal, friend.

the cashier actually made that the small talk with "what flavor did you get"

I was there to get some of that Ghost Chile BBQ Sauce and some Chips and Salsa (you could easily guess what time of year it was)

And even though I know I could probably get a full shopping cart. My brain is just hard wired to just "get what you could fit in a basket"

Like I live in a city instead of the suburbs.