Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Washing your feet and your socks is well and good but using some foot powder in your shoes now and then is a good idea too, especially if your feet tend to stink.

Maybe the stinky feet culprit does wash their feet but never thought to do anything with their shoes. Shoes can accumulate odors even if you have decent foot hygiene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

It's probably the shoes. Nuke them from orbit.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

but then what will they wear when they're doing household activities such as sleeping in bed or showering? go shoeless?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Airtight plastic bags secured with duct tape and rubber bands, hopefully.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, a bit late to the thread here, but I just read the op and don't you usually take off your shoes when coming indoors?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

but then what will they wear when they're doing household activities such as sleeping in bed or showering? go shoeless?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

switching to my indoor shoes just like i learned in kindergarten

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

So I should steal his shoes the next time he is over here?

Where they hell would I even put them? The smell give them away anywhere :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hide them in the freezer

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The fireplace ideally

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a box labeled "RIPE DURIAN STORAGE"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

So I should steal his shoes the next time he is over here?

Where they hell would I even put them? The smell give them away anywhere :(

the next time he comes over "accidentally" trip and fall so your nose goes right into his shoes so then you throw up in his shoes and he has to get new ones

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Add cheese to the shoes, natural disinfectant

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sell the shoes on the internet

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sell the shoes on the internet

I guess this is the actual way to go about this.

May as well make a couple bucks off this whole mess.

How much you want em for?

(see my previous posts for pics)

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Buy the exact same sneakers and switch the new ones with his. Be sure to tumble dry them beforehand or something to make them look credibly used.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

numberoneposter posted:

the shoes are probably as old as this SA catchphrase

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mozi posted:

the next time he comes over "accidentally" trip and fall so your nose goes right into his shoes so then you throw up in his shoes and he has to get new ones

this has been my go to move for as long as i can remember. it works for a lot of other stuff believe it or not! check out my self published guide on amazon, just search 'tripping and vomiting: your key to a brighter future'.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

flubber nuts posted:

this has been my go to move for as long as i can remember. it works for a lot of other stuff believe it or not! check out my self published guide on amazon, just search 'tripping and vomiting: your key to a brighter future'.

physical comedy has a lucrative future

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Strong sitcom-type "Huge problem with this person but I won't ever tell them about it" energy. Make him a nice gift basket including tinea treatments and shoe spray. Present it to him next time he visits, and lay down the law about no shoes off in your house until if and when he deals with his problem. gently caress silently tolerating that poo poo.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Strong sitcom-type "Huge problem with this person but I won't ever tell them about it" energy. Make him a nice gift basket including tinea treatments and shoe spray. Present it to him next time he visits, and lay down the law about no shoes off in your house until if and when he deals with his problem. gently caress silently tolerating that poo poo.

Who would have the smelly feet problem in Frasier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur