Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are multivitamins a scam?
Yes
No
Goku (who notably does not take a multivitamin)
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

Seriously though if you're over 30 and a dumb gross goon start taking a fiber supplement. It makes it a drat joy to poo poo. It's like I'm farting out a rubber snake.

Feels like I get it all too ya know? Very satisfying. Prior it felt like there was always more around the corner and almost never felt like super satisfied with my poops. Oh and the wiping? Don't get me started on the wiping. Barely need any toilet paper. I think fiber ties up lipids or whatever which is why it reduces cholesterol? Whatever, if you have greasy shits you disgusting goon, take fiber and rejoice.

Sir this is the cum thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Welcome to the cum bucket mega bucket

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

Smugworth posted:

Sir this is the megacum megathread

Mods, you know what to do.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Roumba posted:

Mods, you know what to do.

I don't want any mod fistpounds thank you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

seems smugworth needs to go to horny jail methinks

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I cannot stress this enough, this thread is NOT about cum. It is about the vitamins and nutrients you need to live your best life. Sometimes your best life doesn't even involve cum. Have you thought about that

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Doc Fission posted:

I cannot stress this enough, this thread is NOT about cum. It is about the vitamins and nutrients you need to live your best life. Sometimes your best life doesn't even involve cum. Have you thought about that

That sounds like something someone who works for big cummies would say.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Sometimes your best life doesn't even involve cum. Have you thought about that

what kind of madness is this? op i am worried about your brain. have you tried nootropics? they are magic brain pills, and they're popular on joe rogan and reddit so you know that they're good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

C'mon bro

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Please rename thread to big ropey loads big cummie vitamin thread

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Is semenax a scam? A man should be able to fill a shot glass or else he’s got nothin’.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

Please rename thread to big ropey loads big cummie vitamin thread

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

if i wake up and this thread has some heathen cum name i'm swearing vengeance on your families

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Your fuckin FACE is a scam, op

SAME

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Doc Fission posted:

if i wake up and this thread has some heathen cum name i'm swearing vengeance on your families

This is what the thread is about now. Just accept it.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

gbs didn't need a cum thread. the whole forum is cum threads

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

It's well known that minerals come from a mine. Unless there's a mine that produces Centrums, its all bullshit. Flintstone chewable vitamins do come from mines however so they're legit.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Doc Fission posted:

gbs didn't need a cum thread. the whole forum is cum threads

this is the dedicated cum thread now

naem
May 29, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gas thread

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just had some gas multivitamins poo poo was peach flavored yo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Just took my vitamin D and fish oil pills

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nuts and Gum posted:

Is semenax a scam? A man should be able to fill a shot glass or else he’s got nothin’.

A shot glass? Sure, I guess when you’re first starting out that’s good enough.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

What if you're just addicted to those chewable vitamin C tabs, the big orange ones that are super tart. What if you plan your entire day around getting to chomp one of those

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

no the fart thread is elsewhere, this is the maximum cums thread

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I had low iron (blood center didn’t want my blood!) and then started taking a costco multivitamin w/iron at breakfast (and now they want my blood). Did I get scammed by Kirkland?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Science/medical goons: I have failed to find a machine that I can pee in, on, or around that would tell me what’s my urine vitamin count. Would this fall into spectrography?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

covidstomper58 posted:

It's well known that minerals come from a mine. Unless there's a mine that produces Centrums, its all bullshit. Flintstone chewable vitamins do come from mines however so they're legit.

My son, age twelve, got blacklung in the centrum mines. He was working trying to afford an operation for his club foot...unfortunately his evil step dad, me, stole all his earnings and bought zinc and othe supplements....you know what for.

ManBoyChef fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Dec 1, 2022

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Are you sure it's kimchi you can't shut up about? Because there's a theme here.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

It's like I'm farting out a rubber snake.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I had low iron (blood center didn’t want my blood!) and then started taking a costco multivitamin w/iron at breakfast (and now they want my blood). Did I get scammed by Kirkland?

Love to receive the Trojan horse blood

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I take one, I'm usually low on B. Careful with vegetables, some of the popular ones are really low on vitamins, it's bullshit. Gotta do your research now.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

It depends. How much did they charge you for a hot dog?

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I take one maybe 1 or 2 times a week. I will make sure to take one if I'm ever feeling an oncoming cold or having a bad allergy day, p much anytime I'm feeling less than 100%. It's probably a placebo effect by this point but it feels like they always help.

I also use supplements to avoid overeating. Like I will have a tiny meal but finish it with a huge glass of water and 3-4 pills of whatever. (Mv, fish oil, coq10)

Also, for over the counter ding dong steroids, take your mag/zinc/vD supplement with L-Arginine. That poo poo is a gamechnaher

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

what is the vitamin you can take if you want to prevent ghost loads if you are going for a personal best daily high score?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

ManBoyChef posted:

what is the vitamin you can take if you want to prevent ghost loads if you are going for a personal best daily high score?

Loads. You can't make em if you don't take em

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Love to receive the Trojan horse blood

Surgeon opens the blood fridge and rifles around.

Hey the only thing we have is Goon Blood. Is that okay?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mozi posted:

oh i'm sorry i dropped my ZINC SUPPLEMENTS i use for my MASSIVE ROPES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol. almost missed this :thanks: