Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are multivitamins a scam?
Yes
No
Goku (who notably does not take a multivitamin)
View Results

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
there ARE multiple vitamins you can take that have an appreciable difference. I take a large fistful every day, stuff like citrulline, carnitine, arginine, Vitamin k7 mk2, fish oil, probiotics, etc.

The Centrum Silver type multivitamins are pucks of granite that will slowly dissolve your kidneys. The little packet ones from GMC will make your pee exotic colors which I would assume is probably :airquote: bad :airquote: but I haven't researched them much.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can the mashed potatoes diet include cheddar, sour cream, butter, bacon crumbles, green onions, red and white pepper flakes, garlic, orange zest, and chicken mushroom gravy? Because I think that’s hittin all the food groups there. :munch:

:haibrower: The Martian told me that potatoes are perfectly nutritionally balanced so yes Mankind is designed, nay I say destined to live off Sizzler baked potatoes :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Anyways vitamins are for when you have a dietary deficiency. Taking vitamins when you are healthy doesn’t do a drat thing. People want that healthy health poo poo, and there’s just no healthier than healthy. That’s the real scam, is this sort of super health poo poo they peddling. Take pills when you don’t need them, etc. Nah, you’re just being a manic idiot, teeth grinding while you blend veggies made for dinosaur teeth so you can choke it back with a despondent, dead look behind your eyes while your chin wrinkles in protest of your forced optimistic health monger :airquote: grin.

this is multivitamins not traditional medicine. You take the arginine for the big cums, not ground up dinosaur teeth to roar like a dinosaur :haibrow:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
if you love weed take some choline so your brain works

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

but then your cum smells like Winstons

~monkey paw lights a cig somewhere~

Vampire Panties