Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are multivitamins a scam?
Yes
No
Goku (who notably does not take a multivitamin)
View Results

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the average american gets 0mg of colloidal silver in their diet, and if you're living off of meat and rice this almost certainly includes you as well, op. this is what you should be worrying about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

multivitamins are bullshit op, but you should try omnivitamins. the entire periodic table of the elements in one convenient pill!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Hey now, this thread is about health not horniness. Take it outside!

every thread is about horniness, when you think about it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Sometimes your best life doesn't even involve cum. Have you thought about that

what kind of madness is this? op i am worried about your brain. have you tried nootropics? they are magic brain pills, and they're popular on joe rogan and reddit so you know that they're good.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I had low iron (blood center didn’t want my blood!) and then started taking a costco multivitamin w/iron at breakfast (and now they want my blood). Did I get scammed by Kirkland?

It depends. How much did they charge you for a hot dog?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Love your new red text, Smugworth.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

op you should try the liver king concoction. the liver king is a super buff manlet who totally doesn't use steroids and totally didn't get ab sculpting, and advocates eating the same foods our primal ancestors ate such as bacon cheeseburgers. here's the recipe:

The Liver King posted:

LIVER KING CONCOCTION 2.0

(this makes a 2-week supply)

INGREDIENTS

FATS

- Ghee - 220 grams
- Almond Butter - 420 grams (the whole jar)
- Duck Fat - 50 grams

DRY GOODS

- Bluebonnet's Grass Fed Vanilla Protein - 220 grams
- Grass Fed Gelatin - 140 grams
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt - 12 to 24 grams (trust me)
- Cinnamon - 10 grams
- Creatine - 140 grams (this supports my insane needs for optimal methylation)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I had to come back to this thread for cum content because I got a sixer for posting about cum in another thread. Perhaps because I was joking about cum, and not taking it seriously enough.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

What does fish oil do?

stops your fish from squeaking

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Saalkin posted:

How many vitamins are in a baconator?

i would imagine that there is a lot of calcium and sodium depending on how much cheese and sauce you get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Have we all taken our vitamins this morning?

I will soon. I take fish oil, b12, and d3 as recommended by my doctor. I also take 2mg of powdered tiger liver as recommended by viral Netflix social media influence The Tiger Liver King