Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Smugworth posted:

what did they give that pig

those balls are natty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Smugworth posted:

what did they give that pig

unconditional love

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s time we adopt a parliamentary liver system

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Has anyone who rocks the baseball cap + mountain man beard look ever not been poo poo?

I do and I am not a POS (at least that's what my wife tells me when I ask)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
Steroids yet again make a man "playing a character" become his alter-ego

Roid King is not nearly as lol as Warrior

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i don't know if you all saw his apology video but it is comedy gold. he is shirtless, refers to himself in the 3rd person, and claims that he was using steroids to help people.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
His beard looks like it has permanently salmonella

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Concatenation posted:

lol dude always looked like a hobbit. interesting to see how much his nose has grown presumably from the heroic doses of GH (like, exceeding the dosages of most pro bodybuilders). also see (RIP) Dallas McCarver for a good demonstration of this

This picture really is a testament to the quality of coaching he got tbh

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Concatenation posted:

lol dude always looked like a hobbit.

Pumkin Shreddet
Tuffalee Brindlegut
Libberloo Organelle

bonus:
Tom Bombadamn

fake edit:
the Sackville Sagginses

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i don't know if you all saw his apology video but it is comedy gold. he is shirtless, refers to himself in the 3rd person, and claims that he was using steroids to help people.

Not just help people, but that he needed to roid or young men would kill themselves at an unheard of rate

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

Not just help people, but that he needed to roid or young men would kill themselves at an unheard of rate

Isn't this the same grift Jordan Peterson is on, saving incels from themselves

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

I did not expect his voice to sound so nerdy.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

I did not expect his voice to sound so nerdy.

I dunno, obsessively minmaxing nutrition and training to attain an optimal performance that is neither useful in terms of strength nor attractive to anyone who isn't neck deep in ~subculture~?

I mean fitness is one thing but bodybuilders are off the nerd charts.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
The Liver King is too young to successfully pull off trying to sell TRT and HGH to people as a panacea to life's problems and aging. Plus, that ship already sailed because Dr. Jeffry Life was the first to do it over a decade ago with his book and tons of shirtless photos:

The main difference between this old dude and the Liver King is that sexy grandpa's entire pitch was "these injections will change your entire life if you just tweak what you're doing." The man's whole system was about changing your diet, doing resistance training, and getting on permanent testosterone and HGH injections. Even though he wrote two books explicitly telling people to hop on TRT and HGH, people ate his "success" story up, thinking he boot-strapped himself into looking amazing just through diet and sheer determination (such as in the second image above). He inspired a ton of older dudes to get on TRT.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Then he died

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Jeffry Life? He's still alive and posting videos on Instagram and spamming health tips and his new book.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i guess if you're already 70 then who cares about the possible downsides of steroid use anyways

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I was under the impression that steroids were illegal.
Shows how much I know about getting ripped!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
You can’t die if your name is Jeffry Life. That’s just science.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Jippa posted:

I think steroids increase your visceral fat (around the organs/belly etc) but decrease subcutaneous fat (just under the skin).
This gives that weird muscly but bloated look.

I believe it’s not all steroids but specifically HGH that does this because it makes your actual guts grow.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Inzombiac posted:

Theyre a controlled substance and not illegal for medical use. I think part of why Liver King's stack was so expensive is that he got it all prescribed legally from some quack

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Inzombiac posted:

Not if you have a doctor prescribe them for you. And much like opioids, there are a lot of shady docs out there that will prescribe insane level of doses. Plus the feds will really only go after you if you are distributing a ton of roids, they usually leave buyers alone.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if they can invent a hormone that grows your guts, surely they can also invent one that shrinks your guts, so that finally we can all suck our own dicks

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

GABA ghoul posted:

Alex Jones' gorilla pills are still good IMO, he's fat as gently caress so definitely not on steroids

from what i heard, probably from another gbs thread, he took steroids when he was younger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
can you take steroids for the sole use of shrinking your genitals and no other purpose? like you don't want muscles, just tinier junk. or are there better drugs for getting them less unwieldy?