Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How am I supposed to return 50 pounds of frozen rams liver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cholesterol is technically a steroid. Egg supremacy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

naem posted:

I’m pretty sure cavemen ate whatever they could scrounge that was edible which was mostly plants because plant don’t fight back

like every couple weeks maybe you manage to bonk a wounded large animal over the head and you have a bbq to share with everyone (so they invite you next time if they manage to murder something) but for weeks in between you ate handfuls of nuts or seeds or twigs or roots or, like if cabbages existed you’d eat piles of cabbage to make your stomach full.

meat was a supplement you got when available.

also they had “fire” and “cooked” and we know because we found bbq pits. they also scavenged dead animals, where cooking kills off the bacteria

actually they ate organ meats and testes which allowed them to get fuckn ripped while they bench pressed tree logs and carried around big rear end rocks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thinking about getting some ab sculpting myself

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

naem posted:

I imagine they conserved physical energy for survival needs in between bouts of hunting/gathering

sounds pretty sub primal :grin:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

B-Rock452 posted:

Apparently his max deadlift is only 455 lbs which is hilarious since he was spending over 100 grand a year on steroids and hgh

That's not even 2 of me what a loser

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

tbf he is like 5 7 and 190. Although saying that roiding for a year and only bave a 2.25x bw deadlift is a might lmao

lol no wonder he's such a shithead, what is it about being a manlet that turns people into such posturing alt right turbochuds

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mozi posted:

i had some liver yesterday and now look exactly like Liver King

i've made a horrible mistake

Rope report?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Play posted:

Literally not a single prehistoric human would ever look like that weird man. Unless he was like the tribe idiot that all the rest of the tribe took care of out of pity. Wouldn't be able to actually hunt, would require enormous amounts of meat and calories that no one would have, etc.

Apparently he actually went to a tribe in Africa who still live in the old ways and obviously not a single person looked remotely like him. They looked like distance runners or tennis players

The whole thing he's trying to sell is insane bullshit, it was the most obvious thing in the world that he was dosed to the loving gills, and it's honestly sad as gently caress that anyone ever bought the bullshit he was selling. But whatever, I guess sad young incels are pretty easy to fool

He already had the supplement companies, the social media push and rampant steroid use was designed to amp up the sales by a ton and it worked

wrong, idiot
NEXT

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Liver is good if you prepare it correctly, just buying into a big ole raw hunk of liver is not preparing it correctly

Talk about your big rear end muscles tho

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thinking to get my abs sculpted

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who wanna talk about lk's itty bitty testes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I bet they real small like sunflower seeds

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are there reverse-steroids that make your muscles wimpier but make your balls huge? Asking for a friend.

what did they give that pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

Not just help people, but that he needed to roid or young men would kill themselves at an unheard of rate

Isn't this the same grift Jordan Peterson is on, saving incels from themselves