Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
Stop that. It's a Sunday. One dramatic realignment of reality is plenty for a Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lmao i bet all of your flathead screwdrivers also aren’t bent and chipped because you didn’t desperately use them as pry bars. lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

lmao i bet all of your flathead screwdrivers also aren’t bent and chipped because you didn’t desperately use them as pry bars. lol

that’s what old kitchen knives are for

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

spoons are for prying, knives are for cleaning dirt out of the gaps between decking

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

President Beep posted:

Not desperately. More out of laziness.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats what demolition screwdrivers are for. i got a set (not klein obv)

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
the best demo screwdrivers have hex shanks so you can put a wrench on it to turn it harder

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

tk posted:

Not desperately. More out of laziness.

ugh, same tbh. forgot that i use them for chisels sometimes too. :blush:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

the best demo screwdrivers have hex shanks so you can put a wrench on it to turn it harder

love to crank on my shank

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Wild EEPROM posted:

yeah mine have these it owns

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ain't nothin wrong with klein!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
the worst tool klein makes by far is the 7 in 1 nut driver

it's huge and it's heavy and the sockets on it are all super shallow and you're always switching back and forth between several, which are all on opposite sides, and it's also fragile

their replacement was some flip socket thing which should be better except it doesn’t go above 1/2 inch socket size which is dumb

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

ain't nothin wrong with klein!

my wallet disagrees

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ok that's 100% fair, i was thinkin the contrast case was snapon or knipex or smth like that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

my wallet disagrees

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

we used to have the mac truck stop by a couple times a month when i was a kid. i was utterly spoiled by access to dad's tools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i used to by snap on and matco occasionally when I worked in a garage. they made it way too easy to go into debt—they’d even set up direct withdrawal from your paycheck.