Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Neg my pozole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao literally every single step is wrong

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m the washer and dryer in the kitchen

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Devils Affricate posted:

If you haven't seen Kay's Cooking, you're truly missing out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQeWQhLr53k

Somebody make The Official GBS Ogg Thread for Ogg Related Posting on Oggs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Man, Sarah isn’t sounding so good these days.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

she was in a coma for a while, but that was like 7 years and hundreds of videos ago now

drat. Props for still going at it I guess.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Good soup! posted:

If you wanna see a mint julep video that's cool as poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJV-O1e10z8

This guy owns and if you’re even remotely interested in mixology watch his stuff. Class all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lmfao

one time i was at a friends house, his parents were very traditional wrt men and women's roles in the house, but his dad loved to make one dish. some russian pierogies, because his wife was peruvian and he was russian and she would never cook it or something. he made it for us one time for lunch and i remember thinking "he never washed his hands once during this process", and then right before serving the food, he turned to us and was like "okay now let's wash up, you'll want clean hands to eat these!" lol

i'm now realizing that he probably never watched or helped his wife cook so never knew to wash his hands during cooking, but knew to clean them before eating?

How were the pierogis though