Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking forward to seeing which of the new crop of actors become rapists and groomers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can’t wait to hear Red’s take on grunge

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

When is that 00s show

Judging by your fashion sense turn off your monitor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i really hope this show is a smash success and runs the full decade and into the 2000s so we can see them all experience 9/11

I bet they’ll be a lot of prescient wink-at-the-camera jokes like “wow I can’t wait for Nirvana’s next album!” and “wow you believe this Donald Trump guy!” and “wow the New York skyline is so majestic, I hope it never changes!”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MakaVillian posted:

Needs more No Fear clothing.

I would love to know how Kurtwood Smith and Deborah Jo Rupp somehow stopped the aging process without looking like wax figures

Good clean living bro

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GolfHole posted:

everyone keeps saying this but i must be blind or something, all i see is a nearly 80 year old man caked in makeup who seemingly can't stand up straight and has a distended gut

let that geriatric corpse rest

Your monitor is off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wilkins Micawber posted:

I remember when they gave Kurtwood Smith and the rest of the cast of "That 70s Show" brand new Xbox 360 "swag bags" and doggamnit I was so mad.

Here I was standing in line for 10 hours in freezing rain at the Toys R Us like a dang shmoe and mf Red Foreskin gets a brand new Platinum Edition. Guy's stiff, geriatric hands probably couldn't even hold a controller and there is NO WAY he could appreciate Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero like I could. Bet he never even got to the upside down castle, and coulsont even call himself a Gamer....

He probably gave it to his grandkids op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

JediTalentAgent posted:

The 90s show should start in 1991 at the start of the school year with a group of high school freshmen and everyone is dressed up in 80s metal band shirts and NKOTB stuff.

One of their friends arrives, shaken, looking 'different'.

"It's Monday! You wear Megadeth shirts on Mondays! You're all dressed up like you're Brawny man just getting out of bed!"
"I saw something last night. I was watching 120 Minutes on MTV before I went to..."
"That's for ****** and ****** and **********! What were you watching that for? You got a crush on The Cure?"
"Damnit, listen! There was band called Nirvana. They had a song called "Smells Like Teen Spirit", it's..."
"Sound like a bunch of perverts... What's so--"

Suddenly someone turns on the MTV and the video starts playing for the song and all of them have their eyes glaze over.

After the cut to the next day, they're all sitting around wearing flannel and REM shirts.

I remember it like it was yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dick Bonjovi