Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Natty Ninefingers posted:

It happened at like 3 am in an off campus house in a student ghetto on a weekend. Moscow-Pullman hardly has a weird person shortage either.
Odds are they’ve been looking for this guy for a while.

Good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1609016107574202368?s=20&t=UXS_sTdG0nMRROuHRW194w

RIP Barbara Walters

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
She lived a full, rich life. Good for her.

Even if she did sound like she had a mouthful of cotton candy when she spoke.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Now I'll never get to tell her what kind of tree I would be.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
This video made me lose respect for barbara walters and gain respect for dolly parton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If-oWqUYzlQ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Gonna be real awkward when she runs into corey

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

This is probably mostly about not having to pay severance to the people who worked there when they inevitably lose their jobs

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Pope Benedict XVI has died.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Kissinger is growing too powerful

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Milo and POTUS posted:

Kissinger is growing too powerful

He hid his phylactery pretty well. Feels like the bastard's gonna live another 10 years out of sheer spite unless the rule of threes kicks in.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Torrannor posted:

Nazi pope dead, so what?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

davecrazy posted:

Nazi pope dead, so what?

Means we get a new world leader wearing a funny hat. I wonder what baggage and controversy this leader will have!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Randalor posted:

Means we get a new world leader wearing a funny hat. I wonder what baggage and controversy this leader will have!

Francis is the current pope. Benedict was the one that retired.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Good riddance, him and JP2 are responsible for so much wrong with the Church

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
He chose to retire when he realized that his age would affect his job performance, putting him ahead of RBG.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Stultus Maximus posted:

He chose to retire when he realized that his age would affect his job performance, putting him ahead of RBG.

gotta be sharp to hide all the child rape

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

gotta have free time to do it too

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Eej posted:

Good riddance, him and JP2 are responsible for so much wrong with the Church

:lol: This is what the hardcore trad catholics say, too.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Torrannor posted:

Looking forward to hearing a newscaster utter "Somehow, Benedict returned," a few decades from now.
:wookie:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Lol

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Looking forward to hearing a newscaster utter "Somehow, Benedict returned," a few decades from now.
:wookie:

Lucifer won't like him any more than anyone else

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Godholio posted:

:lol: This is what the hardcore trad catholics say, too.

The nicest thing I have to say about the catholic church is that they give the USPS a ton of business since catholic organizations still insist on sending out an absolutely absurd amount of paper mailers to solicit donations. I can only assume that this is because they primarily cater to the kind of boomer demographic that print out their emails before they read them.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Nuclear Tourist posted:

The nicest thing I have to say about the catholic church is that they give the USPS a ton of business since catholic organizations still insist on sending out an absolutely absurd amount of paper mailers to solicit donations. I can only assume that this is because they primarily cater to the kind of boomer demographic that print out their emails before they read them.

Once was flipping through a Catholic Church bulletin a roommate had brought home out of curiosity, it had large print notices that the church had operators standing by to assist in writing wills to make sure the church wasn’t forgotten.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I can believe it. When my wife's ultra-religious grandmother passed away a few years ago she left her children with basically nothing because she had given away almost everything she owned to catholic charities.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
https://twitter.com/JohnDiesattheEn/status/1608851554760785922?s=20&t=1QsbcWlyKY5Rw-F5GpsURA

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Oof. That hits the age button.

I bought my first PS at a police auction lol.

E: double tap to the age button, TruTV is running a Step-by-Step marathon today.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 31, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Are we officially old people now?? :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I turned 40 this year, so yes.

But at least we're not boomers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

maffew buildings posted:

Are we officially old people now?? :(

My first video game system was the Atari 2600 so yes.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I turned 40 this year, so yes.

But at least we're not boomers.

This is what I keep telling myself.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ASAPI posted:

This is what I keep telling myself.

Yeah.

I catch myself on the boomer thought train from time to time and have to step back and tell myself, "no, that's the boomer line, think harder."

At some point we'll all hit significant enough mental decline to be reduced to reactionary luddites. I like to think my smoking habit will kill me shortly before that point.

If weed keeps me alive into my 80s, I'm going to be pissed about all the money I wasted on nonfilter cigarettes.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I wish I knew how long I'm going to live for. I hope I can eke out some semblance of a retirement if I live thatblong

Lmao who the gently caress am I kidding. I hope I can eke out some semblance of a living one day so I can live a decent life for at least a few years before I kick the bucket whenever the gently caress that's gonna happen

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Accept chaos. Build a cabin in an alpine desert and signal UFOs at night.

E: remembered this while walking Frank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8An2SxNFvmU

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 1, 2023

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Happy New Years, fuckers. Much love to y’all in 2023!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Same to you buddy. Have a happy and safe new years everyone.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Same from Germany, ex oh ex oh you beautiful dingbats and all the best for 2023!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Happy New Year from God's worst time zone