Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Viva Las Vegas: DK > ZZ Top > Elvis

I Fought the Law: DK > Bobby Fuller Four > Clash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring are all good.

I checked and they came up in the last thread, but I'm going to reiterate that The Cramps were awesome.

Here’s where a pedantic 600 word argument as to whether psychobilly is actually punk rock should be.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I have to be in a really lovely mood to listen to Black Flag properly.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Be the punk rock nerd and listen to Minutemen all the goddamned time.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wasn't TV Party in a video game or show or movie or something? I know it, but I don't know anything else about Black Flag, hence my theory.

Repo Man. Worst Flag song, best movie.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Snowy posted:

Cmon, there’s way worse than that

I choose to ignore heavy metal Black Flag. It’s not a bad song, just goofy as poo poo compared to everything else they put out. Jeffersons! Vegas!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

As an aside, having forgotten my phone charger today and being forced to listen to actual radio, the only person to make it to mass market radio was ol’ Glen Danzig. Mother is now classic rock.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm pretty sure I've never seen Repo Man...

Thread homework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Disco Pope posted:

My ex's sister side-eyed me for a while after I showed up at their house with a record called "Bedtime for Democracy".

You should have followed up with a copy of Slip It In.