Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

let's jock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
wow what a weekend, lots of cookin for a work potluck, went up to the cabin to harvest an xmas tree - we just use a bunch of redwood fronds tied into a bundle, its very ecogroovy. Took kids to piano recital, started modifying my old truck toolbox into a vertical cabinet.

lots of stuff done. Really thinking about quitting my job for a couple years while im still young enough to do things.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Capping off weekend with some football, looks like the cowboys game will be a scorigami

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

rotor posted:

lots of stuff done. Really thinking about quitting my job for a couple years while im still young enough to do things.

a coworker of mine took a 7 month sabbatical and I’m really jealous

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rotor posted:

wow what a weekend, lots of cookin for a work potluck, went up to the cabin to harvest an xmas tree - we just use a bunch of redwood fronds tied into a bundle, its very ecogroovy. Took kids to piano recital, started modifying my old truck toolbox into a vertical cabinet.

you have a time machine?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ADINSX posted:

Capping off weekend with some football, looks like the cowboys game will be a scorigami

i've watched about 5 minutes total of that game at different times and each time it was matt ryan throwing an interception

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The Dallas Cowboys fuckin' rule

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

i've watched about 5 minutes total of that game at different times and each time it was matt ryan throwing an interception

Lol it’s been like 5 turnovers, he also had a fumble that ended up in a td drive

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ADINSX posted:

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1599622501939789824

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fortaleza posted:

wow, mods ??

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Fortaleza posted:

:wrong: nein

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

I'm 4 for 5 for picks this week so far in this silly "pick em" facebook game (not for money). Dolphins were my one miss.

I picked Saints tomorrow because I'm from louisiana and also hate tom brady so lets see how that turns out

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

rotor posted:

jammystitchin

my next project is to make some fleece pants, hopefully I bought enough fabric for my long beautiful legs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the weekend is too drat short imo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
fleece is so good

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

fart simpson posted:

but. your doing it right now, in this very post

hell yeah i am.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

graph posted:

the weekend is too drat short imo

seconded

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Fortaleza posted:

whatever you say, OFFICER

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

boy I tell you w'hat

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

good weekend. nice things. heated blankets own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
friends, it is my sad duty to announce that the weekend is over.

This has been a long one for me. did a lot of things and had a nice long drive that helped me really think about things.

I hope it was good for you. Most of us seem to have done ok. But whether it was or wasn't, we all get another shot at it in just five lousy days. It's closer than you think. We'll all be posting in the new weekend thread in just five days. We can make it, no problems. I'll see you all there.