Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Could be both we may never know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Her friends call her Casey Tony.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Casey antoni baloney

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

kntfkr posted:

Her enemies caller her Mommy.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.
A few weeks ago, I found my old press pass from the Orange County courthouse, from when I covered the Casey Anthony murder trial. That murder trial was hype and hoopla on the same level as OJ Simpson. I once joked to a colleague, "Well, Nancy Grace is here, so the end of times must be near."

Seeing the skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony as court evidence was...well, anything but a joke. Here's a child that was killed and was left in the woods like trash, while her mom is out having the time of her life and selling the rights to some of her photos to ABC News for around $200,000 as part of an on-camera interview.

I covered a lot of murders and court cases when I was still in journalism. The Casey Anthony murder trial is one of the unforgettable ones, for all the wrong and heartbreaking reasons. Casey was, and still is, a charismatic liar who deserves spite for the rest of her life. Whatever happens to her is still a better fate than what happened to Caylee.

Sorry for the lack of shitpost content in my post.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

kntfkr posted:

Baby cement shoes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t think rich people and pretty people should get away with crimes

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Yeah, serioustalk for a second but this is just the case we found out about. Can’t dwell on this poo poo too long.

If it helps cope, it almost certainly did not happen and she made it up to cover for the very obvious murder she did

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Let me know when we get around to Amanda Knox, the dreamiest murderer ever

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im gaysey anothony

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Me watching the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHb6ZuJiiY&t=70s

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Ultramega OK posted:

A few weeks ago, I found my old press pass from the Orange County courthouse, from when I covered the Casey Anthony murder trial. That murder trial was hype and hoopla on the same level as OJ Simpson. I once joked to a colleague, "Well, Nancy Grace is here, so the end of times must be near."

Seeing the skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony as court evidence was...well, anything but a joke. Here's a child that was killed and was left in the woods like trash, while her mom is out having the time of her life and selling the rights to some of her photos to ABC News for around $200,000 as part of an on-camera interview.

I covered a lot of murders and court cases when I was still in journalism. The Casey Anthony murder trial is one of the unforgettable ones, for all the wrong and heartbreaking reasons. Casey was, and still is, a charismatic liar who deserves spite for the rest of her life. Whatever happens to her is still a better fate than what happened to Caylee.

Thanks for the insight! :)

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

kntfkr posted:

*as the lid to the trunk is closinh* “Casey Tony Lazuto says hello”

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lmao

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bula Vinaka posted:

Thanks for the insight! :)

Getting Bayboy vibes.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Getting Bayboy vibes.

hmmm nice

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Her enemies caller her Mommy.

lmao

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

a mysterious cloak posted:

Let me know when we get around to Amanda Knox, the dreamiest murderer ever

Foxy Knoxy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ultramega OK posted:

make funny joke

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bula Vinaka posted:

Your Dad molests you for years whilst choking you out with a pillow (which you somehow remember like they do on movies and TV).

You fall asleep on day with your tot with your Dad being the only other person in the house, and wake up to him holding your wet unconscious tot.

Do you:

1) Grab the tot away from Dad and get the hell out of there, or if he's able to prevent you from doing that, immediately call 911, or

2) Follow your Dad's instructions to leave the house, then spend time with friends, partying, etc. for 31 days, while calling your Dad every now and then to check to see if you can come and collect your tot from him, all the while believing the tot is going to be OK, then, when it's revealed that the tot has disappeared, lie to the police about nannies and where you work and such, instead of turning your molestor Dad in?

Why are you so weirdly referring to this child only as “tot”

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tot mom

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
tot or not dot blog spot

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Maybe this will help explain

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

thot's tot

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Hot & Not

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

1ST TO POST 1ST TOT MOM? Amazing. I have same phrase as my password on SA.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

make funny joke

The Aristocrats!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Casey Anthony Hopkins

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
on one hand casey anthony definitely did it, but on the other hand I think it's weird when people say she got away with it because she's attractive. that's always a big "...her?" moment for me

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Watching the interrogation, she's might be the best liar I've ever seen. Not in the sense of being convincing, but she never breaks kayfabe. She never admits to anything which probably made the case for murder too weak. I had a intro to law professor which said the Casey Anthony case is a perfect example of overcharging because they probably should have just charged her for manslaughter

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

STABASS posted:

on one hand casey anthony definitely did it, but on the other hand I think it's weird when people say she got away with it because she's attractive. that's always a big "...her?" moment for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:newfap: