Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/05/north-carolina-county-under-curfew-after-power-station-attack-fbi-investigating.html

People have heard about this, for sure, but might not be aware that we already know who did it, because they're bragging about it online.

A drag show was supposed to happen, the authorities wouldn't cater to a bunch of chuds demanding it be shut down, so the chuds shot up a bunch of power substations to cut power to the theatre it was supposed to happen in. That last line of this CNBC story is trash, a bunch of them are on social media bragging about it.

Literal definition of domestic terrorism.

How much more is going to take before people start fighting back? We all know these pathetic cowards cave and run at the first sign of any organized resistance to their hatred and bigotry, and now they're killing people in clubs and putting tens of thousands of lives in danger.

We've seen this poo poo before. The only question now is are we going to step up and stop it this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Sophy Wackles posted:

I’m confused OP. You posted an article that literally says the attack wasn’t related to a drag show then called for GBS goons to what, arm themselves and start killing people?

Sorry guys, got lost in the real world for a bit.

No, don't start randomly shooting Proud Boys feet off like some dumbass goon. Just showing up in force to counterprotest, and yes, armed if there's a chance they'll be armed. The odds of anything happening are slim to none because chuds are gigantic pussies and if matched in force will slink away like cowards. Especially when confronted with even a couple of people with firearms of their own.

It's just getting to the point that the chuds are emboldened enough by progressing events that unless steps are taken to protect people, they're going to kill more and more and gloat about it.

And like a complete dumbass, knowing the posts would be deleted, I didn't screen cap them and can't find them now. Facebook searched power plant shooting that night and there were a couple posts saying they knew a guy who did it and all that. Could have been bullshit, too. But chuds are chuds and can't help bragging about their crimes.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Sophy Wackles posted:

You may want to contact Facebook in that case. Intentionally causing power outages is some serious poo poo and Facebook can probably check your past activity and link it to deleted posts of theirs. Worth a shot if investigators don’t already have that info.

Holy poo poo, yeah. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I already looked back in my history and know whereabouts things were going down, I'm going to shoot their tip line a hit under my real name and credentials and see what happens...