Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do bugles suck?
yes, they always have
yes, something changed
no, I have trash taste and I am literally a trash person
some goku option, you can decide what about goku
View Results

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
recently it has been revealed that bugles suck. some of us have fond memories of eating ranch bugles in our youth but now they suck. please choose from the above poll so we can gather empirical evidence for scientific reasons. thank you for your support.

bugles suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Szyznyk posted:

Until there’s another conical snack food that I can put on my cats head and say “You’re a wizard, ‘arry” Bugles will have to do.

i had not considered this...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

satanic splash-back posted:

OP probably thinks Doritos are bad too or something equally insane.

Voted Goku.

cool ranch Doritos are S-tier when placed inside a sandwich, this has been scientifically proven

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

No poll on awful app so assume I voted Goku, also bugles own anyone who says otherwise probably also prefers pepsi

i think you'd like the bugles made with olean oil

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Doc Fission posted:

i haven't had them in many years but i remember them being perfectly acceptable snacks. and the witch hands factor, of course, cannot be excluded from these considerations.

if they have changed the "formula" then i am willing to revisit my opinion. for now, however, i have voted in favor of the bugle.

I've been informed that Jeffrey will be sending you a sampler pack of bugles.

Action-Bastard posted:

Can't see polls on the awful app, please fix it Jeff.

unfortunately the forums science/IT team will not be fixing that issue or the front page until the bugle mystery has been solved. thank you for your patience.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i have also voted this thread a 2. nothing wrong with the thread per se, but the subject is trash. and unfrotunately you of course know my hands are tied regardning this

completely understood :hai:

Literally A Person posted:

I losty eye to a loving bugle

I'm sorry for your loss op :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

i'm beginnings to think this is true